Koji Koda X Male! Reader

LETS DO THIS BABIES!! ALSO ALL OF MY CHAPTERS ARE POSTING OUT OF ORDER SO I APOLOGISE

Summary: What happens if there was one boy out there who could get Koda to open up?

Quirk: Tranquility- This gives the reader the ability to release fumes from their body that tranquilize someone/something. They can adjust the strongest of it, and can even use it to just calm someone down. They mostly use it on themselves (you know, during homework times because that's stressful asf).

____1st Person POV____

   Standing in line at the coffee shop, I waited patiently as I glanced over the menu the hung overhead. My eyes ran across the chalkboard menu, taking in all they had as I came to a decision. Deciding on what I want, I pulled out my wallet double checking over it as to make sure I had enough money to pay, which I did. I smiled to myself as I continued to wait, listening to the soft jazz music the small shop had playing throughout the speakers, it's soothing tone calming.

  I took in a breath of the coffee smell, enjoying it as I walked forward in line. Once I got to the front of the line and placed my order, I stepped off to the side and waited, but not before paying for my stuff. As I waited for my order, I looked around before noticing I had a pair of eyes on me.

  Growing curious, I watched as they quickly turned away, so I decided to turn away, knowing it would be rude to stare. Looking back towards the counter, I saw an older lady who looked to be in her 20s at least, pass my drink onto the table, calling out the name,

  "Order for (Y/N)," they said and I stepped forward, thanking her for the drink before turning around. Reaching over, I grabbed one of their special made red swirl straws, quickly unwrapping it and shoving it into the drink (If you decided to get coffee, ignore the straw unless you really want a red swirl straw-). Throwing the trash away, I went to make my way back towards the door, ready to head off to wander the streets.

  I mean, that was until the most cliche and problematic thing happened to me. I ran right into someone and spilled the only source of energy I had for the day; my drink. Keeping my calm composure, I looked up to the person in front of me, seeing it was a taller guy, who looked to be my age, judging by his feature.

  He seemed rather embarrassed and nervous as he looked down at me, his head beginning to drop sweat. I waved my hands in front of me, making sure not to spill the rest of my drink,

  "I'm so sorry man, I'll go get you some napkins," I said and I could see him move his hands in a certain way, but I couldn't tell what he was doing as I turned around and grabbed a few of the specially designed red and gray napkins. Making sure I had quite a few, I turned back around and held them out for the guy, who still stood there in place, his face showing complete nervousness, "Here you go. Again, I'm so sorry about that. I can buy you a chocolate croissant or any of the sweets here to make it up to you,"

  He seemed to hesitantly take the napkins before wiping himself off and shaking his head at me. I shrugged to his remark before speaking up again,

  "Well I have to make it up to you somehow," I explained and he shook his head again. Looking down to his shirt, I noticed he was in a school uniform- more importantly a UA school uniform. Of course I knew their uniforms, anyone with a brain did. So, he must've just got off school as that's what I just got done with. But, I needed energy still for the rest of the day as I was tired as can be.