Deku x Female! Reader

This is just one I've decided to do on my own, so hope you enjoy!

The reader and Deku have been friends since they were little, and both have feelings for each other, but won't admit it.

Quirk: Weapons Transfiguration; The readers quirk is similar to Momo's, as where they can create weapons, but the reader doesn't create them separated from her. The reader can transform any part of her body into any weapon/tool as long as she knows how to work it, and the looks of it. Unlike Momo, she doesn't have to know the formula compound of it.

____1st Person POV_____________________

  Shifting my arm into an anvil, I quickly smashed the ground, causing it to crack right underneath Iida. We were in the middle of the Sports festival, and right now I was up against him.

  So far, it was quite challenging, but I've taken so many notes on everyone, that I've put together his attack strategy.

  "Sorry Iida, but it's getting quite boring now,"

  Watching the ground smash beneath him, I smirked. He tried to dodge the rising pieces, but seemed to slip up a few times, causing me to think fast and attack.

  He flailed his arms up, trying to keep his balance as his boosters seemed to kick in, "I agree, (Y/N), so let's end this match with me winning!" He charged at me, bouncing off the flying pieces.

  It all seemed to happen so fast, as I had to think quickly as possible.

  Looking at his foot work, I did a small sidestep, and waited for him to get closer.

  I had to time it just perfect in order for this plan to work. Watching him follow my movement, taking a small step, he neared me.

  I held my breathe as I changed my anvil arm into a baseball bat, and took one more second until I side stepped away from Iida and swung the bat towards him.

  With his boosters still active, he wasn't able to stop himself from the swing. Also the short time gave him no time to try and step away from my attack, so he ran right into the bat, hitting him in the chest, and flipping over it.

  Falling towards the ground, I changed my other hand into a flexible net to catch him, and to throw him out of the rink.

  Once my hand expanded out into the net, he fell into it, causing him to get stuck as I closed the net on him, and carried him to the edge. Surprisingly, he wasn't that heavy in my hand.

  Once I threw him out, making sure my hand didn't reach outside, and smiled at my victory. Hearing Midnight's cheer along with the crowd signalled that the match was over.

  Looking over at Iida, I walked over to him and helped him up, "Sorry broski,"

  He rubbed his head, probably going to be bruised, and sat up. He blinked a few times and readjusted his glasses, looking at my hand he grabbed it.

  "It is quite alright (L/N), you served as a great opponent!" I pulled him up off the ground and shook my head at his compliment.

  "Thank you, you did really well as well,"

  We both continued to chat about the match as we exited the arena. We decided to grab a few drinks few and check with Recovery Girl before returning to our classmates to watch some more matches.

  It'd probably be a second before another match goes on, due to them having to fix the arena floor, since I smashed it.

  I hope some heros were watching my strategies though, and keeping me in mind for the future.