Tenya Iida x Hawk's Daughter! Crossdresser! Reader

I apologise for the long wait, I've been so busy and have had a lot going on lately, but I am back and ready to make a lot!!! So here we go-

Hawk's transfers to UA, but refuses to wear the girl uniforms because they're uncomfortable, so she crossdresses as a boy and ends up developing a crush on a certain blue haired teachers pet

Quirk: Dragon Form; If you've ever played Skyrim, this quirk is basically being a Dragonborn and having a powerful voice that can knock back enemies and different 'spells' can cause the voice to transform into different versions. The reader can also transform into a mini dragon.

____1st Person POV_________________

  "(Y/N), you have to go to school," Dad said as he stood in front of me with his arms crossed.

  I rolled my eyes and held up the school uniform that appeared in the catalog he gave me earlier.

  "I'm not wearing a skirt! That's disgusting! Plus think about all the perverted boys there!" I threw the paper up with my hands as I was furious.

  I honesty wanted to go to UA, since it's the best school around here, but I didn't want to wear the short skirts they provided. Pants seemed more comfortable to me then the skirts.

  "Fine, then let's go cut your hair." He shrugged and started to walk towards the bathroom. Not another word escaped him as he drug his feet towards the room.

  Confused, my eyes and feet followed him as I crossed my arms, "What do you mean?"

  "You're going as a boy." He blatantly said as he held up scissors in one hand, a lazy smile plastered on his face as I sighed, accepting it.

  "Okay..."

____time skip to school__________

  Walking into the school really early, so I could get a feel for my classes, I walked to my homeroom class; 1-A. While walking past a few classes, I started to get lost, so I peeked into the nearest classroom, seeing Present Mic chilling at his desk with his phone in hand.

  "Hey Mic!" I smiled over at him. He looked up, and gave his cheerful wide smile while yelling over to me,

  "(Y/N)!? Is that you!?" I skipped over to Mic's desk, and nodded my head,

"Oh MAAAAAAN! I knew you were transferring, but to my class!? WOOOOOOW!" he cheered as he shook my hand, but I shook my head and shrugged,

  "Sorry Mic, but I'm with Eraserhead as my homeroom teacher, and was wondering if you knew where his classroom was?" I glided a hand through my hair as I gave him an awkward smile. His smile dropped a little, but he shook it off, giving me a nod.

  After a few minutes of walking and talking with him, I finally got to the classroom, still early though.

  I opened the door, and peeked my head in, seeing Eraserhead wasn't there yet. Sighing I walked in, and looked around at the boring classroom. It seemed to plain for this school, but I shrugged my shoulders and threw my stuff at one of the desks in the back.

  I grabbed my headphones from my bag, and plugged them in, turning on some of my good tunes. I leaned back in the seat I picked out, and closed my eyes, wanting to sleep a little longer.