Hitoshi Shinsou X Neko! Female! Reader

Okay, I'm going to be openly honest- I'm not a huge fan of Nekos in fics, but this idea was cute

So sorry for the wait- it's been busy for me

Summary: Meow motherf-

Quirk: Light Control- this allows the reader to bend light at their will, and manipulate it. They can absorb it, create it, or even cancel it out, along with using it almost like an electric energy source

This takes place when y'all are out of highschool

___1st Person POV_____

  Standing before the villain, I eyed him from before my sunglasses, watching his every move and listening to his every word. He was currently in the middle of one of those villain speeches that revealed their big plan and whatnot. It was pretty entertaining to listen to, as the man just openly admitted and revealed all the info we needed to take him and his newly formed crew down.

  Glancing over to my purple head partner, Shinsou, we both gave a nod to one another before looking back to the villain,

  "Hey buddy! You need to-" Looking up towards the sun, I held my hand up, grasping onto the glowing rays that projected warmth onto me. Turning my body towards the villain in front of me, I held my stance as I brought my hand down, directing the light towards him, "Lighten up!"

  The light seemed to temporarily blind him, so I moved my hand again and focused on manipulating the warm shreds of light. The glow falling between my fingers as I guided it into a spear-like weapon. Letting my fingers fall around it, I quickly threw it towards the man, but as soon as I did, there was an outside movement that stopped it.

  Seeing the light spear get kicked away, I glanced over to see two other figures emerging from the shadows of the alleyway. One holding their hand up towards the light I just threw, while the other looked like they were almost hyped up on caffeine and sugar,

"Sh*t," I could hear Shinsou mumble out as I felt his weight shift towards me. I knew he was looking at the two figures, who both now looked pissed off. Quickly glancing around, seeing nobody was around, I let out a sigh and guided my hands around again, gathering some light. My eyes never let the group as I heard the energy ball in my hand, a smirk on my face, "I get the magician guy, you handle the big guy and the child,"

  "Yeah, cause I'm great with children..." I sarcastically commented back before charging off into battle. Striking again with a shockwave of light, I turned over to see Shinsou easily gaining control of the magician guy after a few seconds. But those few seconds were interrupted as someone or something jumped into my back and began to pull me back like a Monkey. Letting out a yell, my hands instantly reached behind me, trying to grab at the spider monkey villain.

  Thinking I grabbed onto their outfit or them, I leaned forward, almost tucking myself into my legs, and pulled them forward. Using all my strength, I threw them forward and off of me. Now, it was their turn to let out a yelp as they stumbled to the ground with a 'thud'.

  Letting out a sigh, I suddenly realized there was another villain to face. With that, I turned myself around, glancing behind me to see that the villain was actually busy fighting Shinsou. Seeing as Shinsou was still in control of the magician villain (who is not Compress) and using them against the bigger villain, I felt confidence in his abilities and turned back to my own guy. Seeing as though they were jumping around, similar to a frog, I tried to follow their movements.