Yandere! Dabi X Gender Neutral Reader

Plot: I know you're obsessed with me ;)

Quirk: Quirkless because not all of us are lucky to get one... Oops

**Gore/Depression/18+ warning**

(Woah, I fell off the face of the earth for a minute and now I'm back making NSFW sort of content? Yeah)

____1st Person POV____

  I don't know how it started, or even when it all started, but here I am, currently running around an old abandoned mall with a psychotic killer after me. His blue fires surrounding the building as to keep me from leaving as we played an unscripted hide-n-seek game. His laugh echoing across the emptied building as I sprinted away from him, trying to get as far from him.

  I couldn't even remember what happened before all of this went down as I woke up in a random room with that man standing over me. His blue flames illuminating the dark room as he claimed I was his for the rest of time, but I didn't even know who he was. I eventually got him to release my restraints before I booked it out of the room and now into this huge mall that seemed to have no exit. As I run though, he keeps following me, shouting about 'our love' and 'be mine' but I didn't want to be.

  I didn't want any of this.

  "Come on sweetheart, just come back to me and I won't burn you," his voice echoed around me, giving me no clue as to where he was in the building.

  Glancing around, I spotted an old shop with multiple boards and debris laying about; a perfect spot to hide.

  Turning to look over my shoulder, I couldn't see the crazed burned man behind me, so I quickly booked it to the shop. Jumping and weaving between the mess, I managed to make it to the back of the shop, hiding behind some boards. Making sure not to make a sound, I covered my mouth as I listened to the footsteps that seemed to near me. The crunch of the fallen glass from the ceiling was heard as it got closer and closer. I tried my best to control my breathing and whines as I continued to listen to breaking and cracks that echoed across this vast empty place.

  "You can't keep running forever! Sooner or later I'll find you," His voice sounded so close yet so far as his footsteps came to a halt.

  I infernally panicked for a second as I could see his blue flames light up outside the shop and soon the crackling sound of them burning some of the fallen debris filled the air. My breath hitched as I turned to look around for a new way out of this. Of course I got myself cornered, just my luck.

  But just as I started to panic over the flames nearing my place, they died out,

  "Don't want to come out, huh? Hmm..."

  Hi voice faded off but as soon as it did, I felt a warm sensation run down my back, which caused me to turn around. Seeing blue flames emerging from the broken desk that stood in the corner, I knew I had no choice,

  "I'll just burn you out," The tone of his voice was crazed- insane. It was the tone of a villain- a killer. This wasn't the tone of someone who spoke about loving me or wanting to spread the rest of their life with me. This was a killer, and he was out to get me.

  Quickly formatting a plan I jumped out from my spot, the flames following me as I climbed and ducked through the fallen shop, making my way back to the front. Seeing the scared man standing there, I had to be fast with my movements. I could escape him, but it had to be one motion,