Fumikage Tokoyami x Pregnant! Reader

Tweet tweet mothefr-

Summary: The reader faces a tough time when they find out they're pregnant and are forced out of the house. But, their troubles seem to fall as a specific birdie boy sticks by their side the whole time, giving them love and support.

Quirk: Commanding Whistle- This allows the reader to control/move any object just by whistling. Changing the pitch or tone of the whistle changes the direction or movement of the object

____1st Person POV_____

  Fear. Fear was all I felt when I looked down at the test. Not any test though, of course not. Not some math test that I failed for the 4th time, or an English test that I hadn't flipped over yet to see what I got. Oh no no. This was the test that no teenager wants to take and it comes back with a positive review; A pregnancy test.

  With tears falling down my eyes, my mind ran blank as I just didn't know what to do at all with myself. My mind was circling around, my body becoming dizzy as I sat there on the toilet, panic running through me.

  Staring at the test, I did the only thing I could do. Wrapping up the tests in toilet paper, I shoved it down into the trash as there was nowhere else I could throw it away without getting caught. Doing this, I had a smaller chance of getting caught. Standing up, I let out shaky breathes as I walked over to the sink. Staring at myself in the mirror, I let out a small cry, trying to muffle it with the inside of my elbow. Turning on the water, I quickly washed my hands before drying them and going back to the mirror.

  Running hands over my tear stained cheeks, I bit my lip, before my hands dropped to my pocket. Grabbing onto my phone, I brought it out and stared down at it, my mind drifting off into question as to whether or not I should call the one person who should know of this. But, staring down at the phone, I shook my head and shoved it back into my pocket before turning towards the door. Looking at it, I took in a deep breath, reaching out for it.

  Trying to push aside the events that just happened, I opened the door, wiping my tears away quickly before anyone questioned it. Letting out the breath I held, I walked out, ready to continue on with my life, trying not to worry about it.

___Time Skip_____

   "YOU DISGUSTING LITTLE RAT, ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?" I heard my mother scream at me.

  She'd found the test three days after I took it, while she was taking out the trash. Of course I wasn't smart enough to do that myself, so she found out, and that brings us here. My parents screaming at me, calling me a 'disappointment, failure, sl*t, little wh*re, and such'. You know, all the names you definitely call your child.

  I got that they were very religious in the sense that I wasn't even suppose to have a boyfriend, let alone... Be pregnant with his kid as a teen. I figured it'd never happen, and they trust me with that, but I guess not. I get they were angry and disappointed in me, I got that. But the names they called me, it felt like daggers hitting me in the chest everytime. It hurt to hear those words and names.

  Sure, I've been called that before by friends when they were angry at me for dropping stuff onto them, but... My own parents.

  As I tried to reason and explain to them it all, my dad came up to me and grabbed me by the back of my collar. I tried to reach up at his hands, trying to pry them off, but it didn't work as he opened the door and tossed me out the door. He looked at me with a demon look, his anger clearly fuming,