Izuku Midoriya x Deaf! Reader: Part 2

Y'all know the drill

Summary: The reader and Deku have been dating for a while now, and while they don't get as bullied now anymore, they do have to face another problem

Quirk: Telekinesis/Telepathy- This gives the reader the ability to move/control/influence things just by using their mind.

On a sidenote: I just found it really weird how people actually enjoy my writing yet my professor for English does not. Also sorry I died for a few days.

___1st Person POV______

  The sun shined in through the slightly parted curtains, the feel of the warm rays hit my face, causing me to stir awake. I glanced around the room I had grown familiar to, as clothes seemed to scatter a bit across the floor, decorations making the room a bit more personal, and the soft covers I had just received last Christmas. It was a typical school day for me, except... It wasn't.

  Excitement seemed to hit me almost right away, causing me to jump up from my place on the bed. I rushed around my room, quickly getting dressed in my usual school uniform, making sure I threw on a pair of leggings underneath. I wasn't on for showing skin...

   As I got myself out together so I looked decently acceptable, I ran towards my door, grabbing my backpack as I rushed out the door. I was excited for today. Excited for the school day.

  Just the other day, my teacher had told me that she was taking a three day vacation this week, so she would be out. And as much as my parents mentioned that I should stay home and learn with the work she provided for me, I insisted that I attend my actually class. So here I am, about to go off and finally attend Class 1-A again. I've done it before, yes. But it was difficult for me to understand the class, due to my impairment, so my parents decided an IEP for me at the school. But, that plan never specified that I couldn't attend a class with 1-A, so I'm doing it today.

   Not only will I be attending a class, but Izuku mentioned that we're training today as well, so my luck it just perfect. So not only am I going to my actual class, but I'm seeing my boyfriend AND doing some normal training.

  So, basically jumping down the stairs, I looked around for any sign of my parents, but got nothing so I zoomed over to the kitchen. Grabbing at an apple that sat in the fruit basket on the table, I put it in my mouth and began to rush to the door. As I did so, I felt my phone buzz, causing me to pick it up as I scanned over the text message:

Broccoli 🥦
Good morning, beautiful!
I'll be there in 10 minutes...
5 if I run

   I smiled at the text, the Apple falling out of my mouth, causing me to reach my free hand up and catch it. I took a bite out of it, my eyes looking back to the text message as I began to message him back,

Just don't hurt yourself :)

  Deciding it's best that I sit outside so I can see him come up, I double checked that I had everything before walking over to the door. Opening it with ease, I walked out and closed it behind me, shaking it a bit back and forth to make sure it was fully closed. Seeing as it was good, I took out my keys that my mother thought would be good for me to have, I locked the door.

  Turning around, I sat down on the steps, continuing to bite into my apple, tasting it's delicious flavor. I smiled joyfully to myself as I scrolled through my phone, eating my apple until I suddenly saw somebody's feet coming towards me. Out of panic, I jumped up and faced the person who was approaching, only to realize it was my handsome green haired boyfriend.