Villain! Yandere! Deku x Female! Reader

Another one

⚠️Mentions of blood⚠️

The reader has been kidnapped by Deku, and now has to try and escape, but instead gets slight Stockholm syndrome

Quirk: Hot Hands; the reader can produce heat/fire from their hands on command. It can propel them, but it uses up a lot of energy. If the reader overuses their quirk, they'll end up burning themselves and their hands will cramp up.

_______1st Person POV__________________

  My eyes seemed to flutter open as my head started to pound.

  "Jesus...what did I do?..." I asked as I looked around.

  I tried to blink away the tiredness from my eyes, as it caused my vision to be blurred. After a minute of blinking, and my eyes watering, I scanned the area seeing that I wasn't in recovery girl's office.

  'What the hell...?' I looked down and saw that I wasn't in my hero costume anymore, but instead had on a shirt (that was a little longer and bigger) along with a pair of shorts that seemed to be too short for my liking. I tugged at the clothes, and tried to look around for my costume, but it was nowhere to be found.

  My head seemed to pound more and I felt multiple bruises on my body seeming to form.

  'Where am I?...'

  I seemed to be in a bedroom, that definitely wasn't mine. It was a plain room, nothing too special. There seemed to be a dresser on my left, with little flakes of dust on top of it, along with a stack or two of clothes.

  Next to it stood a mirror. It lied in the corner as it rested on the ground. There were a few cracks on the edges of it, and a few scratches on the border of it.

  On my right was a small bookshelf with a lot of random books. Next to the bookshelf was a wooden desk that seemed to have multiple papers and documents spread out across it. Mixed in with the papers was a silver laptop that was opened. It had on it the Hero section of the news, along with some tabs of other websites.

  I didn't pay too much attention to it as I swung my legs over the edge of the bed, that I had been lying in.

  Looking in front of me, I could see an open door, which seemed to lead to the bathroom. I looked over to my right and saw another door, assuming it lead to outside.

  'I don't know what's out there, so I have to be careful'

  Once I stood up, I felt something on my hands, which surprised me. Looking down, I realized that my hands were in some sort of metal containment-like box. Not understanding why I didn't notice it before, I tried to heat my hands to melt the metal, but it didn't seem to work.

  There seemed to be bruises forming at the top of the box, around my wrist, probably from wearing it and it. There also seemed to be dried blood spots on the edges of the containment box. I squinted, trying to see if my hands were bleeding, or if it is from something else.

  Sighing in frustration, I continued to look around, taking in the small details of the room.

  There seemed to be pictures of different heros in the trash, each with a red 'X' over them. Taking note of this, I decided to hurry my search for a key or way to break out of the metal box.