Happy New Years

Kara and Lena had decided that they were going to spend New Years alone, have a nice dinner, talk about the future and celebrate their year together.

Right now they were having a rather serious conversation, they don't know how the subject came to be but they also didn't want to completely throw it to the side.

It was about the bedroom, which usually isn't always able to go easily but they figure it out in the end, this time however, it wasn't as simple.

"I don't know Lena is it something that you would want to try?"

"Ehm, would you be open to doing that? I'm more concerned about your thoughts right now"

Kara blushed for what seemed like the hundredth time during the conversation and looked down at her lap.

"I feel like we keep ending up here"

Lena nodded and pushed a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Okay ehm, how about pros and cons? Let's try that"

"Well it is new, and I'm sure it'd be pleasurable for both of us"

"But?"

"It's very new, and I'm still not used to doing it myself although we've done it a couple of times now, and I'm barely used to your fingers Lena, I mean it's a bit much"

Lena nodded in agreement and started to fidget with her fingers.

"Ehm, I know I'm more experienced with some of these things than you are, and I would always want you to be comfortable and safe"

"I know that Lena, I've never doubted that for a second, but how would you feel about it?"

"I've never been on that end of the ehm, you know, I mean I have, but it was never in that way, I wouldn't know how it feels, I know it could never reach the amount of pleasure you feel because you're you, and I love that about you, how you can just feel everything, and that's also one of the things I'm excited about, yet worried too, you're going to feel vibrations, and you're also going to feel stretched more than usual, not only is this is a big step in our relationship but it's a big step because it's going to be the first time you've ever done something like this since what happened, it's the first time you've done anything like this ever"

Kara nodded her head, taking in what Lena was saying and meeting her eyes, signaling that she could continue.

"I don't want to break you Kara, I know I say a lot of things in the heat of the moment, and I know sometimes it's hard for you to communicate once you feel that heat take over you, I know it's gone, but it could come back, we have to establish signals and safe words and take a lot of precautions if we actually go through with this"

"Do you want to talk about that now? While we're on the subject on it I mean"

"Oh, ehm, you really want to do this? You want me to ehm, you want this with me?"

"I would love to do this with you Lena"

Lena smiled softly and returned the kiss that Kara gave her then they continued their conversation.
———
After a few hours their conversation had ended and they were discussing plans for the night.

"What do you want to do for dinner?"

"I was thinking about cooking for you, but if you want to go out we can do that too"

Lena shook her head and placed a gentle kiss on Karas lips, smiling against them.

"I would love it if you cooked for me"