Sisterly Love

Kara woke up the next morning, wrapped up in Lenas arms, she checked the time to see that it was the early afternoon, and she had messages from Alex and Sam.

They were basically just telling her about how the day was going to go for them.

She tried to get up from the bed but Lena held her tight, mumbling in her ear.

"Stay"

"I would love to Lee but I promised Alex I would hang out with her today"

She heard Lena mumble under her breath but nevertheless she let her go.

"I'll see you later okay?"

"Mhm"

Kara laughed at the sleepy response, kissing Lenas head and then speeding to get ready, grabbing a granola bar on her way out.

"Hello?"

"Hey Kara, I missed you!"

"Sam! Hey! I'm on my way to you guys now actually, you're gonna get cuddles"

"I love cuddlesss, Alex probably won't be too happy about that though"

"She'll be fine, you're mine for today"

Sam laughed and went over to unlock the door.

"Doors open when you get here"

"Okay, see you in a few seconds"

"A few sec-"

Suddenly Kara was bursting through the door so fast Sams hair whipped past her face.

"Okay then"

Kara laughed softly and pulled Sam into a tight hug, kissing her cheek.

"Where's Alex?"

"She went to go get more alcohol"

"Sounds like Alex"

Sam nodded and handed Kara a bag of chips.

"We can start the movie without her, I was thinking Star Wars marathon?"

"Um duh, what else would we watch? Let's go"

Both women went to go sit on the couch, turning on the movie and cuddling with each other.

"I can't believe you're a married woman now, you're so young and cute"

"I can't believe you're dating a cop, you're so, well you"

"Technically I'm dating two Danvers sisters huh?"

"Well since you're technically my girlfriend then yeah"

"I'm most definitely gonna brag about that one"

"She's coming!"

They both turned to look at the door, Alex walking in and squealing.

"Oh my God Kara!"

Kara held out her arms and let Alex run over to her, hugging her tight.

"It was so quiet without you here, I missed you so much"

"I missed you too, I felt so bad about getting married without you there"

"Don't worry, Lena told me all about it, I gave her the okay, I wanted it to be special for you guys"

Kara kissed Alex on the cheek before pulling away from their hug, cuddling back into Sam.

"So what are we watching"

"Star Wars! We're having a marathon"

"Well while you watch that, I'm gonna enjoy this nice bottle of wine"