*Attatched To You (2)*

The next day Kara was actually nervous for whatever Lena had planned, she had just gotten out of the shower when Lena called her into the bedroom.

"Kara?"

"Yeah babe?"

"Can you come back in here when you're done please?"

"Yeah sure"

Quickly drying off, Kara made her way back into the bedroom, smiling shyly when she realized she was still naked.

"Um hi"

Lena chuckled softly and made sure not to look anywhere else but Karas eyes, not wanting to make her feel uncomfortable.

"I picked out your outfit for today, is that okay?"

"That's perfectly fine, are we doing that now? Can I pick out an outfit for you too? That's kind of cool"

Lena laughed at the response and nodded her head.

"Yes baby, you can pick out my outfit if you'd like, but get dressed first yeah?"

Kara nodded and quickly went over to the bed, getting dressed in the outfit that was picked out for her.

"How do I look Lee?"

Lena looked up from her phone and gasped softly, running her eyes all over Karas body.

"You look amazing baby"

"Really?"

"Uh huh, I can't wait to spend the day with you"

"Oh yeah we're having an adventure day right? Are you gonna wear jeans? Oh, I can pick out your jeans!"

Lena couldn't help but laugh at the Kryptonians excitement.

"Yes baby you can pick out my jeans, will you have an outfit ready for me when I come back?"

"Uh huh"

"Alright then I'll be right back"

Kara just hummed and waited for Lena to walk out before she decided on anything.

Soon enough when Lena came back Kara had an outfit laid out, she was actually surprised at how well the Kryptonian knew her style.

"This is a really nice outfit baby"

"Really? You like it?"

"Uh huh, you did a very good job"

Kara blushed at the compliment and looked down at her hands, letting Lena get dressed and only looking up at her when she was done.

"Are you ready to go?"

Kara nodded eagerly and grabbed the car keys, giving them to Lena and then walking out of the door with her.

"Where are we going first?"

Lena opened the door for Kara and waited for her to get in then closed the door for her as well, walking over to her side and getting in herself.

"You'll have to see when we get there"

"But I wanna know nowwww"

"Kara."

"I'm sorry, I'll be patient"

"If you behave all day you can get a reward in return"

"Does it have something to do with your idea from yesterday?"

"Mhm"

"Then I'll behave"

Lena smiled to herself and buckled up, starting the car and driving to their first destination, she took one hand off the wheel and put it on Karas thigh, squeezing gently.