Honeymoon

Lenas clothes were ripped off, her legs were spread open and Karas hand was no longer around her throat.

"Say kryptonite if it's too much"

"You're safe wording me? I doubt I'll have to use it"

Kara chuckled softly and pulled off Lenas pants and underwear, flipping them over so Lena was on top.

"Take your throne princess"

Lena playfully rolled her eyes, straddling Karas face and raising an eyebrow at her.

Kara just smirked and pulled her hips down, slowly circling her clit.

Lena jerked her hips forward and let out a soft groan.

"Fuck"

Kara flicked her tongue over Lenas entrance, holding her hips up when she pushed them down.

"Not yet princess, patience"

Lena groaned softly and tried to grind her hips down against Karas tongue but to no avail.

Kara gave a dissatisfied hum and pushed the tip of her tongue into Lenas entrance, smiling when she clenched around it.

"Deeper, please"

Kara pushed her tongue deeper and lightly brushed against her favorite spot, just barely touching it.

"Kara..."

Kara hummed against Lena, the vibrations making her legs squeeze around her head, she continued to stroke the rough patch, loving the reaction she was getting out of the woman above her.

She continued to pay attention to that spot until she remembered that one other spot, the one that drove Lena absolutely crazy, she pushed hard against it and suddenly Lena was clenching, screaming out her name, pulling on her hair.

"Gonna cum"

Kara hummed and continued to push against the spot until Lena came, and once she did, Kara pulled her tongue out and wrapped her lips around Lenas clit, eliciting a gasp out of the woman.

"Fuck baby, easy"

Kara continued to suck on the bundle of nerves, sucking more harshly when Lenas body started to spasm above her.

"I'm sensitive baby, be gentle"

Kara mumbled "no" against Lenas center and continued to suck on her clit until she was grinding against her face and letting out a scream of Karas name, suddenly a gush of wetness was dripping down her chin.

"Are you okay?"

"I think so, yeah"

"Good because we're only getting started"

Lena gasped when was suddenly flipped over so she was bent over the couch and facing the window.

This was new.

"Baby-"

"Shh princess, let me take care of you"

Kara pulled off her shirt and leaned behind Lena so her chest was touching her back.

"This is... close"