Thunderstorm Love (2)

"Kara!"

Lena didn't have to wait anymore than a few seconds for Kara to run into the living room and stand in front of her.

"Yes Lena?"

"I need to talk to you about something okay?"

"Oh, Is it bad?"

Lena shook her head no and pulled Kara down to sit next to her.

"So ehm, you know how we've been trying decide between Luthor or Danvers for when we get married?"

Kara nodded warily, furrowing her eyebrows at the random subject.

"Well me and Alex were doing some research and we found out what your kryptonian last name is"

Karas eyes lit up momentarily, the slight smile that crept on her lips was dangerously close to turning into a grin.

"You want to know what it is baby?"

Kara nodded hesitantly, despite the excitement that filled her body, she locked eyes with Lena, waiting to know what her last name could be.

"It's Zor El baby, your kryptonian name is Kara Zor El"

Kara gasped softly and repeated the 2 words on her tongue, getting used to saying the name.

"You know that's a really sexy name Kara"

"Lena Zor El is a sexy name too"

"It sounds very powerful, I'd love to change my name to that soon"

"Really?"

"Mhm, consider it done"

"You really want to take my last name?"

"Yes baby, it's part of you and when we get married I want all of you, and I intend on getting it"

Kara beamed at the words and gave Lena a quick kiss on the lips, getting up to go to the kitchen.

The small gesture made Lena blush, Kara was so sweet and gentle most of the time, there goes those butterflies again.

"Lena?"

She turned around and tilted her head at the kryptonian, wondering what she needed in the matter of a few seconds.

"I'm out of fruit punch"

"Kara there's a whole case of fruit punch in the fridge"

"But it's not red! I want the red one"

"So why would you buy those instead of all red ones?"

Kara just shrugged and pouted, giving Lena her best puppy eyes.

Lena groaned and got up from the couch, grabbing her keys and her purse.

"Let's go"

Kara squealed and kissed Lena all over her face, running outside to the car.

"That woman is most definitely going to be the death of me"
———
The ride to the store was very quick, Lena didn't even really get a chance to lock the car doors before she was dragged into the grocery store.

"Kara slow down, that fruit punch isn't going anywhere"

"But I want some nowwww"

"Kara stop whining"

"But Lenaaa"

"Kara I'm serious"

Groaning, The kryptonian shut her mouth, but she didn't slow down, instead she went faster, still pulling Lena towards the beverage aisle.