Always Pt. 2

"Drop your bags at my feet and come in very slowly." Alex said as Lena came in, she was currently holding her favorite alien gun to her head, she promised not to kill Lena, she didn't promise not to scare her.

"Alex please put that down, I don't want anyone to get hurt." Lena said quietly, she usually wasn't scared of a lot of things but she knew Alex would shoot her in a second for Kara.

"Alex! Put that gun away before you accidentally shoot her!" Kara yelled softly, but this time she didn't even bother to get in between the two women.

Alex laughed loudly, shaking her head at her younger sister. "I'm not gonna accidentally do anything, Now, she has 5 seconds to talk or I'm going to shoot her in the head."

Kara rolled her eyes at how dramatic her sister was. "Well at least get it away from her head, please?"

"Fine fine" Alex move the gun away from Lenas head and put it to her back. "Explain yourself or die"

Lena let a soft sigh of relief when she no longer felt cold metal against the side of her head, she was already nervous enough to face Kara, now she was scared of dying young.

"Well? Explain yourself" Alex said annoyed, pushing the gun further into Lenas back.

Lena nodded softly, looking into Karas eyes before speaking softly. "Baby I know you're probably really upset at me right now because of what you saw but it really wasn't what it looked like"

"Well then it obviously had to be if I found her crying on the front porch!" Alex yelled angrily.

"Relax Alex, Let her talk" Kara said softly, gesturing for Lena to continue.

Lena smiled softly and continued to explain. "He told me he wanted to apologize and I was ready to forgive him, I was really, But he kissed me, it wasn't long though I swear, you opened the door the second he put his lips to mine, Kara I swear I didn't know he was going to do that, you have to believe me" tears were forming in Lenas eyes now, she was telling the truth, she just hoped Kara would believe it.

Alex put her gun away when Lena started crying, she had never seen the Luthor cry before up to this point.

Kara immediately pulled the girl into a hug and kissed her repeatedly. "I'm so so sorry Lena, I should've known you weren't gonna hurt me like that"

Alex smiled softly at the two before once again apologizing to Lena. "I'm sorry again, I just couldn't let you live when my baby sister was crying her soul out to me every day for 3 days."

Lena turned to look at Alex and smiled softly. "I probably would do the same thing to anyone who made Kara cry, even if it was just for 3 seconds, well maybe not Kill them, but make them hate their life."

Alex chuckled softly at the woman in front of her, automatically agreeing with what she had to say. "That's so true, but I would kill them no doubt, no one makes Kara cry and gets away with it, but I guess there's always an exception for you huh?"

Lena nodded softly, her smile getting brighter by the second until their talk was cut short by Kara.

"Um excuse me, stop flirting with eachother" Kara whined, crossing her arms.

Lena laughed softly and kissed Kara on the cheek, "we're not flirting Kara, we're just getting along nicely."

"Right baby sis relax" Alex laughed as well, and went into the kitchen to pour her a drink.

When Alex left Kara had immediately changed her mood. "I'm going to kill James"

Lena raised an eyebrow and shook her head at the younger girl. "No you're not, I fired him and he's banned from the building."