Thanksgiving Special (2)

Lena woke up surprisingly calm the next morning, she looked around and realized she was on the couch but then furrowed her eyebrows at no sight of Kara.

"Kara?"

When she got no immediate answer she started to get up from the couch, but right when she did she heard keys in the door and Kara come in with a bunch of bags, of course holding them all in one hand.

"Stay your pretty self right there, I just went to go get some things for thanksgiving"

Lena chuckled softly and laid back down, turning on the tv.

"I'm glad you're feeling better baby"

"It's all because of you"

Lena smiled to herself and got up, only so she could go get ready for the day.

"I'll be right back, I want to help"

Kara nodded her head and proceeded to take the food out of their bags, once she was done with that she preheated the oven and washed her hands, Lena was out by the time she was done.

"Can I put your hair in a bun?"

Kara nodded eagerly and gave Lena her hair tie, bending her head down.

Lena gently put her hair in a bun and kissed the top of her head when she was done.

Kara smiled gratefully and pecked Lenas lips, looking in her eyes.

"Rao I love you"

"I love you too baby"

Karas smile got even brighter and she walked over to the cabinet to grab a pan.

"I'm gonna start on the turkey, you can do whatever you'd like"

Lena nodded and rolled up her sleeves, this was gonna be a long morning.

"Just like that Lee"

"Yeah, like this?"

"Uh huh, you're doing so well"

Lena smiled and continued to lightly sprinkle the top of the pie with cinnamon.

"I can't wait to try that Lena, you made it so perfectly"

"Oh stop, I didn't even do that good of a job"

"What are you talking about? That's the sexiest apple pie I've ever seen in my life"

Lena chuckled at the comment and blushed, shaking her head.

"Okay baby- oh fuck K-Kara"

Lena gripped the edge of the countertop, gasping at the strong hands that were now gripping her hips so her ass was pressed back into Karas front.

"I missed you so much Lee, I missed touching you"

"Kara"

"I missed kissing you"

Lena tilted her head, giving Kara the access she wanted to kiss her neck.

"I missed making you feel good"

Lena shuddered at the feeling of Karas lips trailing up her neck and up to her ear.

"I love you so much"

"I love you most"

Kara hummed in response, sucking on the spot behind her ear, and holding her hips tighter.

"You know what I'm thankful for Lee?"

"What are you thankful for baby?"

"You"