New Ideas

When Kara got home Lena was sitting on the couch, she quietly closed the door and stood there, waiting for Lena to notice her instead of taking the risk of startling her.

She got excited when she saw Lena empty her wine glass, she eyes the bottle on the kitchen counter and figured she'd have to turn around at some point.

When Lena finally did get up, she nearly dropped her glass at the sight of Kara.

"Kara!"

Lena quickly went over to Kara and jumped on her, wrapping her legs around her waist.

Kara was quick to hold Lena up, kissing her softly.

"You missed me?"

"Of course I missed you, you've been gone since this morning"

"Well I'm here now, I won't be going anywhere for a while"

"How was it? Did you have fun?"

"It was nice, we watched Star Wars and talked about things, and I kind of got Alex in trouble but I think she's okay"

Lena chuckled softly at that, pecking Karas lips.

"You're so cute"

"Thanks Lee, what have you been doing all day?"

"I slept in, and then when I finally did get up I did some work, resulting in me having a glass of wine"

"I was bragging about you you know"

"Really?"

"Uh huh, I was talking about how amazing you are at doing things, and how gentle you are with me and how much I love you"

"You really said all that?"

"Mhm, you're perfect"

"Can I still be first place?"

"Of course you can, I like when you're in first place"

"That's so sweet, you hate losing"

"I know but I get kisses for losing so it's okay"

Lena laughed and got down from Kara, walking back over to the couch.

"Can I talk to you for a second?"

"Oh, You just got serious all of a sudden, what did I do?"

Lena laughed softly and shook her head, pulling Kara down to sit with her.

"You didn't do anything, I just need to talk to you about something that I've been thinking about"

"Oh okay, um, what is it? Is it bad? Well you just said I wasn't in trouble so obviously it's nothing bad, or maybe it is for me and not for you and that's why you want to talk to me about it, are you having second thoughts? Was this too much too fast? But you said you missed me so that can't be it either, so what could you possibly want to talk to me about? Well if I let you talk then I would know but here I am just rambling on so I think I'll just be quiet now um, go on"

"That was the cutest thing ever, I love you for that, wow"

Kara blushed and looked down, playing with her fingers.

"So um what did you want to talk to me about?"

"Oh okay, I wanted to talk to you about a sex store"

"A what?"

"Would you want to go to a sex store with me?"

"Wha- why would you need to go to a sex store?"