Raspberries

Lena woke up first in the morning and she made sure to get ready as quickly as possible. She didn't know if Kara was still acting different but she definitely didn't want to stick around to see.

She quickly called her driver before making a cup of coffee and was just putting the lid on her cup when he arrived.

Taking a sip out of her coffee and grabbing her keys she made her way out the door and got into the car, buckling up as her driver pulled off.
———
Kara woke up confused as to why Lena wasn't beside her as usual. It wasn't late or anything so the woman should've been asleep.

Getting up to get ready she saw that the woman was nowhere to be found.

When she was finally ready for the day she grabbed her bag and headed out the door, making her way to Noonan's.

As soon as she walked into the building she was greeted by the workers, she also spotted Sam and made her way over to her.

"Hey Sam! I didn't think I'd see you until I got to work." She greeted happily.

Sam turned to look at her and smiled brightly. "Hey! I just wanted to get some breakfast to go I dropped Ruby off early this morning and decided to just make my way over here."

"I came to get some breakfast too, well sticky buns and my usual latte, I missed coming here in the morning." Kara said with a smile, telling the barista what she wanted.

"I can't believe I've never seen you in here before, maybe it's just because I was so busy all the time I really didn't pay attention to my surroundings." Sam laughed softly.

"Maybe we could've went on that date a lot sooner then huh?" Kara said, letting out a small laugh and grabbing her food.

"Maybe so, do you want to walk to work together?" Sam asked softly, taking a bite out of her sticky bun.

"Yeah sure, but it's Winns turn this week so I can't be at your station today" Kara said, walking out of the door with Sam.

"It's only fair, I've already went on a date with you, I took his best friend away in a matter of days" Sam laughed, walking towards LuthorCo.

"Yeah well maybe we can meet up at Noonan's and walk to work together from now on, I think that'd be nice." Kara smiled brightly, following Sam to work.

"That would be really nice actually, let's do that now." Sam smiled as well, walking into the building with Kara close behind her.

"Oh and how'd it go with Lena? Was she okay with everything?" Sam asked, pressing the up button on the elevator.

"It went really well actually, she said she was going to try it on me but I don't really think it'll be as bad as I thought it was" Kara shrugged, stepping into the elevator and pressing the floor number once Sam got in.

"What? No way you're not worried about that, from what you've told me you can't really take a lot Ms. Vanilla"

Kara laughed softly and shook her head. "I don't know, ever since yesterday I've just felt really different, I literally made Lena stutter yesterday, that woman speaks as clearly as a new pair of glasses, there's no way I won't be able to handle her now."

"Yeah sure, I can't wait to hear about it Kara" Sam laughed, walking out of the elevator and going to her station, while Kara went over to Winns.

"What's wrong? Your girlfriend doesn't want you anymore?" Winn said teasingly, giving Kara a quick side hug.

"Which one? Because Sam loves when I'm at her station" Kara smirked, sitting down next to him.

"Uh oh, trouble with Ms. Luthor? What did you do?" Winn asked, tilting his head and tucking his pen behind his ear.