Halloween Special

"Lena?"

No answer.

"Lenaaaa"

Kara sighed softly, it was almost 2:00 in the morning and she couldn't sleep, don't get her wrong, she was glad that Lena could finally get some sleep after countless years of her being an insomniac and coffee addict, but she really needed to be engulfed in a vanilla hug and she couldn't do that if Lena was wrapped up in a blanket and face down into the pillow.

"Lenaaaa"

"I heard you the first few times, I was just hoping that if I ignored you then maybe you'd go back to sleep"

"Rude!"

"Kara please"

"I want to cuddle"

"And I want to sleep"

"You can be big spoon"

Lena huffed softly and turned over, pulling Kara towards her and going right back to sleep.

"Thank you"

"Mhm"

Kara soon fell asleep after being comforted by the warmth and the vanilla scent of her wife, something she realized she needed every second of the day now.

"Lena!"

Lena groaned and hid her face in the pillow.

"Get up Lee, I made breakfast"

"I'm not hungry"

"I got you fresh cold brew"

"I'm not thirsty either"

"Lenaaaa"

"I just want to sleep"

"I'm naked"

Kara rolled her eyes when she saw Lena sit up slowly but she didn't look at her body, she just looked straight in her eyes.

"What is it about the word sleep that you don't understand Kara?"

"It's Halloween"

"So?"

"We have to get decorations, and candy, and costumes"

"You could've did all of that yourself"

"But I wanted to do it with you"

Lena sighed softly at the soft confession and got out of bed, dramatically walking into the bathroom.

Kara giggled softly and walked into the kitchen, pouring herself a glass of her favorite milk.

"Is that the milk that tastes like me?"

The question itself didn't cause Kara to choke, the sleepy tone of Lenas voice did.

"I'll take that as a yes then?"

Kara turned to look at her and was speechless at her looks, she just had her hair in a bun, and she simply had on a sweatshirt and shorts, but she looked so soft and beautiful, it just took Karas breath away.

"What? Do I need to change into something more-"

Kara cut her off by kissing her passionately, backing her up against the counter.

"You look so beautiful"

"Thank you baby but- oh oh okay, that feels nice"

Lena gently bit her lip at the soft kisses being placed against her neck and collarbone, also because of the strong hands moving down her back, gripping the back of her thighs to lift her up.