Interruption

Kara's POV
It's been almost 2 months since I realized my feelings for Lena. In fact we've been closer than ever since that moment. I keep replaying that moment over and over in my head.

"Lena- Lena I think I have feelings for you, I've fallen deeply in love with you" I said looking into those emerald eyes.
"Well Ms.Danvers I think I have feelings for you too, I've been madly in love with you for a while now actually, I just didnt think you felt the same."

I was snapped out of my little flashback by Lena, I had totally spaced out while we were talking. "Im sorry babe what were you saying?" I asked softly

"I asked if you were okay, you've had the same look on your face for the past 10 minutes." She said with a concerned look on her face

"Oh! No babe, I was just thinking about you-"

"You were thinking about me?" Lena asked, A playful smirk on her lips, her perfectly sculpted eyebrow raised

"I was- well I- Um you know, yeah yeah I was." I said, blushing immediately and looking down at the floor
---
Lena smiled at this. She knew she had a huge effect on Kara, and she intended to use it effeciently.

"Hey baby look at me for a second, yeah?" She asked softly, tilting her head

Kara looked up at the woman in front of her, immediately noticing the slight darkness in her eyes.

"Y-yes Lena?"

"You have the most beautiful-"

"Ahem!" She was interrupted by someone clearing their throat

"Sorry to interrupt Ladies but Lena I need to talk to you." James said rather upset

"Oh um, could it wait? We're in the middle of something" Lena said looking at Kara

James rolled his eyes at this. He had interrupted on purpose because he couldnt watch the two anymore. Lena and him were doing so well before he accidently made her fall to her almost death.

"It really can't Lena, its actually quite important." He said glancing over at Kara

"Its fine Lee, Go ahead, We can catch up later." She said softly, giving the pair a small smile and leaving the room

Lena watched as the girl walked away, She knew that look, Kara was hurt, this was the 3rd time this week that James had interrupted their time together and everytime she was losing more and more patience with him.

"I hope you have a good excuse this time Mr. Olsen." She said, raising an eyebrow

James Sighed. "Lena, you and Kara have been spending so much time together ever since that incident. I mean we don't even hang out anymore. You don't want anything to do with me, You said you forgave me, You said we were still friends, and yet you still act distant, what is going on?"

Lena was getting frustrated now. This was the 3rd time, The 3rd time this week that she had gotten interrupted for THIS. To say she was angry is an understatement, Lena was Livid. She told him everytime to just leave the situation alone. Whatever they had was just trip fun, She didnt expect him to get all emotional and wierd. And she defininetly didnt like the dirty looks he gave Kara all the time. What the hell was his problem anyway?

James had stopped talking once he saw the look of anger that had formed on Lena's face, She had been in deep thought for a while now but it wasnt until he saw anger that made him stop talking. "Um Lena?"

Lena snapped out her thoughts and glared at him. "Listen Mr.Olsen, These visits have to stop, In fact, I dont know how you got into my office in the first place, I'm gonna have to talk to someone about that. Anyhow, I also dont like the looks you give Kara, considering she's one of your bestfriends and your ex girlfriend! Im very tired of your childish antics, You've interrupted every single one of our dates, If it isnt work related don't come to me, I tried to be friends with you, but this is the last straw, we're done here Mr. Olsen."

James was speechless, He didnt mean to make things worse, now that he had, he couldnt fix it, He didnt want to leave things like this.

"Do you need to be escorted out or can you handle yourself?" Lena asked, crossing her arms

"No No I'll go, I'm sorry" He said, walking out the office.

Lena watched the door shut after him, shaking her head. "This is definintley not how I was expecting this day to go."