*Attatched To You*

The next week Lena observed that Kara had a strong attachment to her, it was adorable really but sometimes adorable would turn into hot as fuck, then sometimes there was a mix between the two. One day there was constant hand holding, cuddling and sweet kisses on the cheek. Then another day there would be fiery make out sessions, small love bites and Kara whimpering in her ear telling her how bad she needs her. More and more reasons for them to get married as quickly as possible, because now they couldn't be without each other, and Lena absolutely loved it.
————————————————————
"Lena?"

The soft tone made the Luthor look up from her phone, putting all of her attention on the Kryptonian.

"What is it baby?"

"I think- I think I need you"

"You think you need me? Right now?"

Kara nodded softly, trying her best to keep from squirming, something Lena had already noticed before hand.

"Baby I have a meeting in 10 minutes"

"But Lenaaaa"

"I know baby, but it's only about 30 minutes and it's a video call, do you think you can control yourself until it's over?"

Kara nodded hesitantly, squeezing her legs shut to relieve the aching between them.

Before Lena could say anything else there was a buzzing coming from her laptop, she held up a finger to her lips to silence Kara and then proceeded to answer the call.

"Mattelio, Hi! How are you?"

The conversation soon faded to nothing in Karas ears, all she could hear was the thumping in between her legs and the clock ticking dreadfully slow.

What on earth was she going to do for 30 minutes?

Especially while she was craving touch, 5 minutes was literally torture, but 30 was even worse.

Lena looked up from her computer momentarily to check on Kara, she was making her deep thought face, meaning she was probably going to be in another word until her attention was brought back to the present.
————————————————————
When Lenas meeting was around the 20 minute mark she turned her attention towards Kara again and wasn't surprised to see that the blondes self control was waring thin, her eyes were squeezed shut and her hands were gripping the arms of her chair as if restraining herself.

Discreetly ending the meeting, Lena quietly closed her computer and slid it to the side.

"Kara?"

The blonde immediately opened her eyes to lock them with Lenas, raising her eyebrows as if to say "yes?"

"I'm done with my meeting baby"

The second those words left her lips Kara was out of her chair and straddling Lenas lap, connecting their lips in a passionate kiss.

Lena was quick to hold Karas hips, leaning back in her chair and letting Kara set the pace.

Soon Karas lips were trailing down Lenas throat, paying extra attention to the beauty mark that was right in the middle of it while her hands were working on unbuttoning the Luthors shirt.