Check Up

Lena woke up first for the second day in a row, which was very confusing because Kara was always up first.

Maybe she was just worn out from the precious days.

She got out of the bed and walked into the bathroom, getting ready for the morning, glad that she didn't have a hangover.

When she came back into the bathroom Kara was still out cold, she raised an eyebrow but just decided to let her sleep, then proceeded to get dressed, once she was finished she walked over to the bed and sat down next to Kara, confused by why she looked so pale.

"Kara?"

No answer.

She gently shook her awake and was surprised when she actually woke up from that.

"Hm?"

"Are you feeling okay?"

Kara hummed sleepily and started to go back to sleep, Lena gently tapped her cheek, making her eyes open completely.

"Hey there my good girl, how do you feel?"

"Sleepy"

The response was adorable but Lena could clearly see that something was wrong.

"I'm going to take you to get a check up okay?"

"Mhm"

"Yeah?"

Kara nodded and proceeded to slowly get up from the bed, stretching on her way to the bathroom.

Lena laid out an outfit for her to wear and then went into the kitchen to get her keys.

After about 30 minutes Kara was ready to go, and that's when Lena realized that she still didn't have her powers.

They were on their way to the DEO when Kara started to cough, and quickly tried to play it off as clearing her throat.

"Do you need some water?"

"No thanks Lee I'm fine"

Lena raised an eyebrow and parked in front of the DEO, then got out of the car and helped Kara out because she was too weak to get out herself.

"You need to get something in you"

Kara mumbled something under her breath and let herself be pulled into the DEO, she waved at Winn and gave him a small smile before she went into the lab.

"Kara? What brings you here"

Lena walked into the room and pointed to the bed, Kara nodded and sat down on the bed, playing with her fingers.

"Kara here blew her powers out and they haven't come back yet, she's been acting strangely as well, not eating, coughing, weak, and over sleeping, we need to run some tests on her, now"

Alex looked at her pale sister, surprised because Kara was usually glowing, golden, bright, sunny, all those that fit into that category, now she seemed so gloomy.

"How about you start the tests and I'll go get her something to eat?"

Lena nodded and went over to the hooks to get her lab coat, then walked over to Kara.

"Open your mouth and lift your tongue"

Kara did as she was told and let Lena stick a thermometer in her mouth, pressing her lips together when needed.

When the thermometer beeped Lena took it out and looked at it.

"One hundred and eleven degrees fahrenheit"