*Losing Patience (2)*

Another week had gone by and now Lena was the one who regretted teasing Kara as much as she did. The kryptonian was becoming such a brat, literally, she'd become more whiny and she'd always try to irk Lena on purpose just so she could have a reason to get in trouble. But the blonde was also smart, she'd never technically break any rules, she was just an annoying little fuck and right now Lena was fed up with it. She had called the blonde in her office because she didn't trust her when they weren't together anymore but now she wanted nothing more than for her blonde lover to get out of the room.

"Did you finish your work at all?"

Kara shook her head no and smiled brightly, grabbing a pen from Lenas desk.

"Kara you have to do work, it's a fucking requirement"

"How am I supposed to do work when you won't let me go in my office Lena?"

"You're too sneaky, I don't like it when you're in there alone"

"I don't care what you like though, so I'm gonna go back in there"

"Kara why are you being so hardheaded?"

"Why haven't I been touched in 3 weeks?"

"Kara that's- that's not what I asked you"

Kara rolled her eyes and got up from the couch, walking to the door.

"Sit down Kara"

"Make me"

"You don't think I'll get up and make you sit down?"

"No, apparently you don't like giving me what I want"

Lena raised an eyebrow and nodded.

"Walk out of that door and we'll see about that"

Kara let out a frustrated groan and punched the wall before sitting down in her seat.

"That's what I thought"

"Shut up Lena"

"This is my office, I can talk whenever I want"

"Well then I'm leaving"

"No you're not, I don't even know why you said that"

"Lena I'm aching"

Kara said it so bluntly that Lena was taken aback by the statement, she couldn't even think of anything quick enough to say back.

"I'm tired of waiting for you and since I know that you're not gonna do anything about it, I'm going to go home and relieve myself"

"Kara you know you can't do that"

"I don't care if it gets me punished Lena, I want you to touch me, I want to feel you, I miss you marking up my skin, and telling me how much of a good girl I am for you, and even though you make me upset when you don't give me permission, I love it when you tell me to let go for you, because it's for you, and I know I'm not only feeling good but I'm making you feel good by doing what you ask me to, it's been 3 weeks since I've felt you Lena, since I've tasted you, felt your nails going down my back, I don't know what you're trying to do to me Kieran but you're driving me crazy, I can't even get in the shower with you anymore, I despise showing you affection now, you've ruined it Lee, I just want it back, I don't mind your constant teasing, but not touching you? That's really cruel, I don't want to have to slam you against a desk to touch you, I like being gentle, showing you how in love with you I am, I know that's something you want but it seems like I haven't been getting what I want at all"