Last Day

When Kara finally made it to the bar hut, Lena was laughing and talking to August, drink in hand, dimples showing, blushing, it made Kara angry for some reason.

"Yoo it's the blonde chick, what's up dude?"

Lena looked over her shoulder and smiled at Kara, winking at her.

She was testing her.

"August, This is my Wife, Kara"

August gave her a bright smile, waving.

"It's nice to finally be introduced to you Kara, I'm August and I come in peace"

Lena laughed softly at him and took another sip from her drink.

"Why don't you come sit down, or am I in trouble?"

"Do you want to be in trouble?"

Lena raised an eyebrow and bit her lip.

"Sure, Why not"

"Yeah?"

"Mhm"

Kara sat down next to Lena and smiled when Todd handed her a smoothie.

"What were you guys talking about before I got here?"

"Nothing much dude, she was just telling us how you guys were together and that if August was flirting he should cut it out, but my guy wasn't flirting, just being nice"

Lena smiled around her straw, winking at Kara because she knew she was upset at her for leaving without her in the first place.

Kara just nodded and took a sip out of her drink, not so subtly putting her hand on Lenas inner thigh.

Lena didn't mind it and continued to sip her drink and talk to August.

Suddenly Karas hand was pressed against her center but Lena was good at keeping her composure, she didn't even flinch.

She even kept her composure when Kara started to rub her clit through her shorts, she was already on edge from earlier so it probably wouldn't take much to make her fall over.

"I have a kid that I used to babysit that works for your business, he talks about you and your girl all the time."

"Adam, curly headed, anxious?"

"Yeah that's him, you know him then?"

"Of course I do, he's adorable and one of my favorite workers"

Lena hissed when the words left her mouth, Kara had pressed down against her clit hard and thrown her over edge, she was quick to wrap her lips around her straw and drink as fast as she could, muffling any sounds that probably would've come out.

Kara didn't even try to hide her smile while Lenas legs closed around her hand, trapping it.

"He says that Kara is pretty hard on him, that true?

"Only because he has a crush on my Wife, and because his worth ethic is bad, but he's working on it I guess"

"As long as he isn't in any real trouble then, that kids like a brother to me, more family to me than my own brother"

"He would never get into any real trouble, I can promise you that"

August smiled at Lena and nodded.

"Thank you, I appreciate that, he's a really good kid, can't help him from having a crush on you though, you're strikingly attractive"

Lena smirked at the comment and raised an eyebrow.