Weird Feeling

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️
Kara woke up the next morning with a bright smile on her face, she felt amazing this morning and stress free. She got out of bed and got ready for the day, deciding to leave her hair down and put on some pink lip gloss. When she got out of the bathroom she put on a blue dress, simply because Lena liked blue on her. She happily made her way to the kitchen and poured herself a bowl of cereal, she didn't really feel like cooking today.

She was just finishing up her cereal when she heard Lena come in the kitchen. "Good morning Lee!" She said cheerfully.

Lena smiled softly and walked over to Kara, kissing her softly. "Good morning baby"

The younger girl blushed softly, pulling away from the kiss and drinking the milk from her bowl.

Lena chuckled softly at the girl and went to make herself some coffee, glancing back to see that the blue eyed girl was watching her. "Something wrong?"

Kara shook her head immediately and pointed to the dress Lena was wearing. "Your legs look great in that dress, I wonder what they'd look like wrapped around my head."

Lena pointed a finger at Kara and raised an eyebrow. "Thank you but no, that's something you won't be finding out any time soon."

Kara groaned softly, getting up to put her bowl in the sink. "Baby it's been 5 whole days since we've you know." She said quietly, playing with her fingers.

"Uh huh and it'll be another five until I've decided to give it to you or not, you've been very misbehaved the past few days." Lena said as she put a lid on her coffee cup, making a quick call to her driver.

"But Lena thats not fair!" Kara whined, walking over to the woman.

"Awww that's just too bad isn't it?" Lena smirked, taking a sip from her coffee.

"But Lena something feels weird" Kara whispered softly, her ears starting to turn red.

Lena raised an eyebrow and put her cup down. "Come here baby"

Kara nodded softly and quickly made her way over to the woman, standing right in front of her.

Lena smiled softly and grabbed Karas jaw gently, pulling her into a hard but passionate kiss.

Kara whimpered at the sudden action, holding onto the woman's hips as she returned the kiss.

Lena kept the kiss going, putting her hand in Karas hair and gripping it firmly.

Kara felt something in her stomach when Lena gripped her hair, she whined against the woman's lips, digging her nails into her sides as she kissed her.

Lena let out a low groan and slowly slid her tongue over Karas bottom lip, biting it gently before pulling away from the kiss and letting go of the girls hair.

"Are you ready to go now?" Lena said softly as she fixed her lipstick.

Kara shook her head and looked up at Lena. "You made it worse, I'm aching down there" she whispered embarrassed.

Lena quickly snapped her head towards the younger girl. "I'm sorry you're what?"

Kara hid her face with her hands and shook her head again. "Nothing, lets just go please."

"Baby no, I really didn't didn't hear anything past I'm making it worse." Lena said honestly, taking the girls hands away from her face.

"I said I'm aching Lena, and you made it worse, I'm clenching around nothing" Kara said quietly, refusing to make eye contact with the woman.

Lena seemed to finally understand what was going on with the girl and she mentally kicked herself for not getting it sooner. "Baby go sit in the bedroom while I make some calls okay?"