Fiery Dreams

Lena woke up to the sound of small whimpers, she automatically knew it was Kara, probably having a nightmare or something.

She blindly reached for Karas arm but when she grabbed it the younger girl was burning hot.

"What the- Kara? Kara wake up"

No luck.

She heard another whimper come from the blonde but it only caught her attention when her name was mumbled right after.

Sitting up slowly, she turned to face Kara, although it was dark, she could still see the slight crinkle in between her eyebrows, she wondered whether that was good or not.

She raised an eyebrow when she heard her name again.

Was Kara dreaming about her?

"Lena please"

That answers that question.

"I can't take it anymore Lee"

She can't take what anymore?

Lena thought, contemplating on whether she should wake Kara up or not.

That thought was cut short when she heard a soft gasp and suddenly Karas hips lifted, it would probably go unnoticed by anyone who wasn't paying attention enough, but Lena caught it.

"Lee"

Lena let out a small sound of admiration at the soft but panicked plea that left Karas lips, it was adorable.

"O-ow, Lena!"

What the fuck is dream me doing to her?

Lena quickly grabbed Karas shoulder, hissing softly when she felt how unrealistically hot she was.

Nevertheless, she continued to gently shake her awake.

"Kara wake up"

Nothing.

"Kara come on, you're dreaming, wake up"

When Kara did wake up she looked over at Lena and jerked away from her, moving as far away from her as possible.

"Kara-"

"I have to go"

Before Lena could get another word in, Kara had ran out of the bedroom, she let out a sigh of relief when she heard the bathroom door close, at least she didn't leave out of the house.
———
Kara turned on the shower to its coldest setting, she quickly got in and sat in the corner of the shower, letting the water soak her, clothes and all.

She jumped slightly when she heard a knock on the door.

Lena.

"Go away!"

"Kara-"

"Now please"

She groaned when the door opened anyway and she was met with sleepy green eyes.

"Get out"

"Are you okay?"

"Get out!"

She sighed when Lena dodged the bottle of body wash that she threw at her.

"Please Lena just, leave"

Lena shook her head and walked over to the shower, kneeling beside it.

"What's wrong?"