Back To Normal

Lena groaned softly as she felt her body being moved, someone was shaking her, she didn't like it.

"Kara get the fuck off me" she grumbled sleepily, pushing the younger girl away.

"O-okay I'm s-sorry Lee" Kara sniffles softly, moving away from the woman.

The nickname made Lena jerk awake, turning to face the blonde, she hadn't heard that name in a while.

"Baby? What's wrong? Are you crying?" She asked softly, pulling Kara back towards her.

"I um- I had a nightmare and I d-didn't wanna stay in the living room alone anymore, I don't like being alone." Kara whispered softly.

"Tell me about it baby, what happened?" Lena asked, rubbing small circles around Karas stomach.

"U-um well I was watching a movie a-and I a-and um I-I got a bad headache and a-all these things s-started flooding in, I-I hurt you, you were mad at me, y-you didn't love me anymore and you left m-me, I was alone, no one l-liked me anymore, my h-heart was broken a-and then someone stabbed me, I bled out a-and no one cared! I d-died alone, I was all a-alone"

Lena felt her heart break itself at Karas answer, the poor girl had been scared out of her raspberry effected mindset and now she was at her most vulnerable.

"Do you want to tell me what movie you were watching?"

Kara shook her head softly and turned so she could bury her face in Lenas chest, mumbling. "I don't remember, it had just came on, I only remembered some girls camping and they all disappeared one by one before the last one survived, only for her to die at the very end and no one found her, but they found all the other girls alive and it was sad because everyone forgot about her and didn't even bother to look anymore."

"Why on earth were you watching that? I specifically told you that you couldn't watch stuff like that without me." Lena said softly, stroking Karas hair and holding her close.

"I don't know why I was watching it, I don't even remember turning to it, I don't remember anything before I fell asleep." Kara said quietly, wrapping her arms around Lena and closing her eyes.

Lena sighed softly and placed a gentle kiss on the girls head, still stroking her hair.

"We have a lot to talk about later, but for now I want you to go back to sleep okay?"

Kara only nodded before falling asleep shortly, her face still hidden against Lenas chest, her body relaxing against the woman.

Lena fell asleep shortly after, she was glad to have her baby back, but she was also going to have to tell her what she did and why, that was the stressful part.
———
It was now 10:30 in the morning and Lena woke up first, she had already gotten ready for the day and now she was practicing what she was going to say to Kara when she woke up.

"Lena why are you talking to yourself? I'm right here you know"

Lena jumped slightly and turned to see Kara, the younger girl had a blanket wrapped around her and she was squinting a lot, something she had been doing a lot since her heat vision started developing.

"I didn't even know you were awake baby, come sit down yeah?" Lena said softly, patting the spot next to her on the couch.

Kara nodded and quickly made her way over to Lena, sitting down on the couch and crossing her legs. "What's up Lee?"

"Okay so" Lena took a deep breath before letting it out and then continuing to talk. "When you went out to the bar with Mike, ehm, you had a bad reaction to the raspberry tea, it made you act differently, mostly to me though, you started calling me princess at some point and you never called me Lena, it was always baby or something, you didn't like when I swore, you dented my desk, you cracked the rest of the wood in my door, and you almost shot me with your heat vision, Sam even told me that one of the trash cans in your office was singed, you were just acting the opposite of yourself and I'm not gonna lie to you I kind of hated it."