The Big Day

Lena had been planning all morning, all morning for today.

She couldn't wait any longer, she knew it was selfish but she didn't care at this point, she wanted to be a Zor-El and she wanted to be one today.

"Kara, Kara baby get up"

"sleepy, don't wanna"

"Kara I will literally kill you right now"

Karas eyes shot open and she soon gained a soft puppy like expression.

"Why? What did I do? I didn't do anything, did we have work today? Are we late? Did I miss something? Did you find my candy stash?"

"No baby I- wait your what?"

Kara shook her head and laid back down.

"I'm going back to sleep"

"Kara get up right now, we have things to do and we have to do them as soon as possible"

"But I-"

"I want you up and ready in ten minutes do you understand?"

Kara groaned out in frustration and threw the blanket off, stomping into the bathroom.

Lena chuckled softly and walked back into the kitchen, waiting for Kara to be done.

She was done in 9 minutes and 30 seconds, she spent the next 30 seconds complaining.

"If we don't have work and I'm not in any real trouble, why am I even up?"

"You're gonna regret complaining when you find out what we're doing, go get in the car, I'll be there in a minute"

"So you're just not going to-"

"Now please"

Kara rolled her eyes and grabbed the keys, walking out of the door.

Lena made sure to mentally save that and walked outside, getting in the car.

"Thanks for starting it for me"

"Whatever, can I go back to sleep until we get to where we're going"

"If you're gonna take a five minute nap, sure"

Kara sighed and clenched her fists and Lena was quick to grab it and kiss her knuckles.

"Calm down baby, I promise it's worth it"

Kara just nodded and quickly kissed Lenas cheek.

"I'm calm"

Lena began to drive and made sure to go as quickly as she could without breaking the speed limit.

"Wait I know this way, we're going to the park, Lena if you woke me up for a picnic- actually that probably isn't that bad, I'll shut up now"

Lena laughed and arrived shortly at the park, getting out of the car and waiting for Kara to get out as well.

Once she did, Lena opened the gate and led Kara through, pointing to the building on the side.

"Go in there, there's a list of things for you to do, once you do those things, don't come out until I tell you to, got it?"

"Yes Ms. Luthor"

"Not for long"

"Huh?"

"I said you're taking too long, now get in there"

Kara just giggled and ran into the building.

Lena walked further into the park and gasped at how beautiful everything looked, pink and white flowers, floating in the water, tossed neatly everywhere, she had taken care of their marriage license, they just needed to say it, who needs the pastor, who needs anyone? They just needed each other and the rings, and of course the words I do, then they could finally give each other their all.