Killer's suprise

Idol: Johnny
Group: NCT
Genre: Angst
This to make up for that Johnny chapter in n the beginning of the book since I hate that chapter💀

Idol: Johnny Group: NCT Genre: Angst This to make up for that Johnny chapter in n the beginning of the book since I hate that chapter💀

You and Johnny been together since high school years. He's the sweetest person you ever met. He might've been tall and intimidating but that's what you liked about him. Now, you and Johnny are working good paying stable jobs. But for you, you didn't know what Johnny occupation was. Yea Johnny told you that he worked a simple office job and you of course believed it.

Johnny was a mafia boss. He's been doing this the end of high school years but you never knew that. But you would start to question when Johnny started to come home late. This been happening for nearly two weeks in a row.

You were sitting on the couch in the living room waiting for Johnny to confront him. You started to wonder why he was always started staying out late. 'Maybe his boss wanted him to do overtime?' 'Maybe he was with friends?' You didn't even want to think that he was cheating. You would get so worked up by the thought that you threw that thought out the window.

You looked at the time and it was 12:30am. You heard the door unlocked and saw that it was Johnny. Wow 12:30, earlier than expected.

"Y/N? What are you still doing up at this time of night?" Johnny said startled. He didn't expect you to be there.

"We need to talk."

"About what?" He said walking to the bedroom and you followed.

"You know what Johnny, don't do that. You've been coming home late form nearly two weeks. What's the problem?"

"Uh you know, work been stressful for these past two weeks." He said as he sat on his side of the bed. You graze your hands up his back and went to his shoulders to massage them.

"Johnny we don't spend time together like we used to." Johnny felt guilty. He not only felt guilty about not spending time with you but also for lying to you. He really wanted to tell you but he didn't know how you would react.

"How about I take you shopping this weekend Y/N?"

"Well...I guess so then." You smiled and started to kiss his neck.
"Let's go to sleep, it's late."

And after that, Johnny kept his word. In fact, he spent the entire weekend with you actually. But it went back to 'regular'(huh💀). Johnny was still coming home late. One of the days, he didn't come home at all til the next morning and that's when you got fed up that you had to confront him about it. But you confronting him caused an argument...

"Why are complaining about it!?" Johnny yelled while looking at you.

"I'm not complaining about anything, I just wanna know where are you at that time of night! You don't call or anything!"

"Why do I have to tell you anything if you know where I'm at!"

"I can't believe I'm about to say this but that's bullshit, I don't believe you. Explain why you didn't come at all Johnny?" After you said that, Johnny just came to conclusion that he was gonna tell you that he run a mafia.

"Fine. Sit on the bed Y/N." He gestured you to sit.

"I haven't been truthful to you Y/N. No I don't work. I don't work because...I'm a mafia boss." The face you made when he said that.

"Johnny What do you mean-

"I know it sounds bad-

"Would if something bad happens? Would if you get killed? I don't-

"Hey hey hey, don't over think it. And I won't get killed. I've been doing this for years. Don't worry I'll come back unharmed and alive. I will protect you always." Johnny once again kept his word about protecting you but he spoke to soon.

About two months passed, you were cool with Johnny being apart of the mafia. Till one day...

Your boss let you off early so you got home by 5pm. Still bright outside with the  sun shining through the house. A great scenery you thought. You heard the door open and you look back and saw Johnny.

"I'm going to be upstairs in my office." He said. You went to the kitchen and took out some food to make dinner. But something caught your attention in front of you. You seen black vans sitting outside.

You slowly started walking towards the patio door. You seen people coming out of the van and they came out with big guns. Your eyes widened and back away slowly. Tried to called Johnny but no sound came out. One of them saw you and pointed the gun at you and started shooting.

"JOHNNY!" You yelled as you ran. The only thing you heard was gunshots and glass shattering. You were crouched down on the wall. You looked up and seen Johnny standing by the windows shooting back. Johnny was paying too much attention to the people that was in the yard that he didn't notice that some of them were coming up through the patio way.

"JOHNNY THE PATIO DOOR!" You pointed but Johnny was too late to shoot at them. He saw that they had guns pointed at him but at you too. Johnny immediately went over there to you and shielded you. Then nothing could be heard but gunshots. Then you heard no gunshots. You were scared to even look up. You heard the vans drive off and you seen Johnny fall to side breathing heavily. You seen that back was bloody and shot up.

"Johnny wake up." You cupped his face shaking him while crying.

"Y-Y/N I just wanted to say...I love you a-and-

"No don't talk like that. I'm going to call an ambulance for you and you're going to live Johnny." He grabbed your hand to stop you from leaving.

"Don't...I'm not g-going to make it but I-I will always be by your side Y-Y/N. I love you Y/N." Johnny's body went limp and you started to shake him trying to wake him but you know that he was gone. You started to cry more as you hugged his lifeless body.

Fun fact: Johnny is my NCT bias and we both from Chicago but he from the suburbs while I'm from the city💀