Trust me⚠️

Idol: Wooyoung
Group: Ateez
Genre: Angst/Smut

You weren't the type of girl who complain about the stupidest things

You weren't the type of girl who complain about the stupidest things. You had no reason to complain since your boyfriend was a celebrity. You knew that he wasn't gonna home be all the time so you knew what you got yourself into. But since Ateez had their 2 week vacation, you were planning to spend it with Wooyoung but that's what you thought.

It was in the morning, and you were watching the news. You seen that the weather was feeling nice, so that means you and Wooyoung can go to the beach. Wooyoung came down stairs and made himself some cereal. He made his way to sit on the couch next to you. The news went on commercial so you started to talk to him.

"You got plans today Woo?" You said. You were hoping that he would say no.

"Yes actually. Me and the boys did a bet but Seonghwa lost the bet and now he owe us brunch." You smile dropped hearing that. But your smile didn't drop all the way.

"What are you doing afterwards?"

"We're going to the amusement park after."

"Oh, so your day is occupied then."

"Yea. Well I'm gonna go take a shower." He put his bowl in the sink and went upstairs. Well so much for spending time with him. You did one big sigh and went upstairs. You got your clothes out to spend the day by yourself. Your spirit was down that you didn't want to do anything today. You zoned out for awhile that you didn't even see Wooyoung staring at you.

"Y/N you're doing it again." He told you. You grabbed your clothes and went to the shower.

(Mini time skip)

You had went to the spa and had your own spa day. Back massages, mud bath, facials, and sitting in the sauna. You definitely enjoyed your day but didn't at the same time since Wooyoung wasn't with you. Since you came home late, you wanted to go to bed but you also wanted to wanted to wait for Wooyoung. Your body had other plans and went to sleep. The next day happened the same thing. You would try to persuade Wooyoung to spend the day with you but that barely worked. It went on for a week and you were beyond pissed.

It was Friday and Wooyoung was out. You were making dinner and you were almost done. You got done and began to eat. A few seconds later Wooyoung came through the door and you immediately got irritated.

"The house smells good!" Wooyoung said referring to the food you made.

"Hey jagiii." He sat next to you. He looked around in confusion.

"Where's my plate?"

"Sorry I didn't make you none. You gotta survive on your own tonight." You got done with your food and went to wash your plate.

"Y/N what's your problem?"

"What's my problem?"

"Yea because you've been acting like a total bitch all week."

"You wanna know what my problem is? It's because of you."

"How it's me?"

"You been gone all day, all week, with your friends."

"This really about—"

"Yes it's about that! We been made plans together like a month ago. I don't care about you being with your friends but make time for me too." You started to cry.

"And you don't even tell me where you are going, you just get dressed and leave. Where are you going and what are you doing that you don't tell me?"

"What are you saying, that you think I'm cheating?" He walked up to you but you walked back making your back hit the countertop.

"You don't trust me?" You didn't say anything. You didn't even look look at Wooyoung. It was just pure silence. You hated that you even thought that. You know Woo not like that.

"You know I'm not like that and yet you're thinking it." He slammed his hand on the cabinet next to your head causing you to flinch a little bit. Nothing was heard but breathing.

"If you don't want to be with me then just say it." You said and walked upstairs. Wooyoung sat on the couch pulling his hair in frustration. You were sitting on the bed with your head in your hands. Wooyoung walked upstairs and seen you like that. He sat next to you and started talking.

"Look... I admit that I was wrong. You know, we don't see each other as much especially with tours,promotion and interviews."

"We had plans for us—"

"I know I know. Since I haven't been with you, I want to make it up to you." You looked at Wooyoung a few seconds then he smashed his lips into yours. You wrapped your arms around him. He pushed you back on the bed. He took off your shorts along with your underwear. You didn't care how Woo would pleasure you since y'all didn't have sex with each other in six months.

Wooyoung kissed your inner thigh. Woo was always a tease (Get it💀) and you hated that. You felt his breathing by your hole and it made you stumble on your breath. Woo moved to your other inner thigh. You slightly groaned at him teasing.

"Let's not hurry princess." He slapped your thigh watching it jiggle. Woo stuck two of his fingers inside you start moving them. You was moaning by the pace he was going. He added another finger in you and you felt more pleasure. Woo repeatedly hit your spot. You felt that you were close but it felt different you should say. Your legs started shaking but Woo kept the pace going. More like going faster.

You sat up on your elbows and threw your head back, basically screaming your lungs out.

"AHH-I'm gonna cum-AAHHH!" After a few seconds you had released.

"I didn't know you were a squirter Y/N." Woo giggled a little bit. But for some reason, you squirting turned him on. He took off his pants and hovered over you. He entered in you slowly.

"You feel so good. I haven't had this in a while." Woo whispered to you while biting your ear. Woo was going at medium pace. He wanted this to last long as possible, you weren't complaining though since you also wanted this to last. Woo made eye contact with you and you turned away from his strong gaze

"Look at me Y/N." He put his hand on your neck to make you look at him. You felt that you were close again and moaned louder.

"FASTER-AAH!" You told him and yet he did. Both of you had came together. Woo fell on the side of you and held you close.

"I'm sorry for not spending time with you."

"You should be." Woo giggled at your statement.

"We have all week. Starting tomorrow we can do our original plans."

"Ok" Woo kissed your cheek and yall both went to sleep.

"Ok"  Woo kissed your cheek and yall both went to sleep

I need a cold shower after that💀