Twins

Idol:Jackson
Group:Got7/Soloist
Genre: Fluff (My first fluff)
You have your mother's last name

Idol:Jackson Group:Got7/Soloist Genre: Fluff (My first fluff)You have your mother's last name

Past(Age 11-13)

You lived with your mom and y'all have a close bond. But you felt lonely when at times when your mom had work. She made time for you and she didn't neglect you. You wanted someone to play with.

(Age 17)

It was the first week of spring and you decided to help her with a little bit of spring cleaning. You went to the attic to get started from there. You grabbed the trash bag and started to clear the shelves. You picked up this old heavy box from the shelf You were gonna throw it away but you being you, you decided to be nosey. When you opened the lid you seen papers. They looked like papers from the hospital. You seen birth certificates. You seen a paper that said

Mother:                Father:
M/N                     Ruiji Wang

Children:
Y/N L/N;Jackson Wang

You looked in the box to see a picture when you were a baby. You seen a boy next to you around your age but then it clicked to you. You're a twin. You were surprised that you had a sibling, but would if it's not guarantee it's your sibling. You went where your mom was and showed her the box with pictures.

"Mama what's this?" Obviously you knew what it was, but you wanted to see what you say. She sighed and told me to sit down.

"I'm pretty sure you read these papers, and you're not the only child. This is your twin brother." She said pointing to the boy.

"Really? So where is he now? Did he die?"

"Yes really. Twins run on my side of my family. I'm pretty sure he's with your father, and I doubt he died."

"You think I can get in touch with him?"

"Well if you want to. I'm pretty sure you'll achieve this."

(Age 21)

You still were finding out about Jackson. Few years ago, you couldn't find nothing on him. Now y'all are 21 and you're pretty sure he's doing something with his life right now. You are on your computer to search up Jackson for the first time in years. When you searched him up, you seen that he had an overview, the same thing that famous people have on google.

You were curious to see what Jackson did that made him famous. You scrolled down some and you seen that he was in a KPOP group called Got7. You started to listen to their songs and looking at videos.

You wanted to meet Jackson but the question is how. You know you can't go up to him and say "Hey we're separated twins!" And expect him to believe that. You were going to find proof, but then you remembered the papers. You booked at ticket to Korea and made a reservation at the hotel.

Few days later

You made it to Korea and went to your hotel. You recently figured out that Jackson was with JYP entertainment. You were kind of tired so you decided to stay in a hotel and get some rest and meet Jackson for the next day.

The next day

You use your GPS to find a JYP entertainment. When you arrive you didn't know what to do. Didn't know whether to knock or wait for someone to go in or sneak though a window. You knew sneaking through a window was a bad idea so you decided to wait.

When you seen that nobody was walking in or out, you decided to leave.  You went to a nearby coffee shop. Luckily nobody was there. When you ordered, the cashier told you to wait in the other line for my order. When you were about to go to the next line, you didn't see the person walking and accidentally bumped into them causing your bag to fall. The person said sorry multiple times. When you looked up, your eyes went big. It was Jackson.

"Are-Are you Jackson Wang?" I said shyly.

"Yes I'm Jackson. Are you ok?" You ignored Jackson question and decided to hug him. He was startled by the hug.

"I can't believe I found you Jackson."

"I'm confused about what's going on." He said. You pulled out the birth certificate and the picture. Jackson had borderline tears in his eyes. He got his wallet and pulled out the same picture and the folded piece of paper of the paper you have. Jackson picked you up and spun you around, crying.

"I can't believe you went out your way to find me."