Childhood Trauma

Idol: Hongjoong
Group:Ateez
Genre:Angst/Fluff
Short
Mentions of rape, don't read if not comfortable

Idol: Hongjoong Group:Ateez Genre:Angst/FluffShortMentions of rape, don't read if not comfortable

Today, you had something planned for you and Hongjoong. It was the weekend and both of you decided to chill. Y'all needed to since it's been a busy week and barely communicated with each other since it was so busy. You went to the grocery store yesterday so you were getting the snacks prepared. Now the only thing was that you were doing was waiting on Hongjoong. You decided to put the pizza inside the oven.

You your doorbell rang and ran to the door. When you seen Hongjoong, you literally jumped on him. You stayed right there for a few seconds til y'all walked in the kitchen.

"Long time no see." Hongjoong said.

"It's only been a week." You said.

"A week is a long time though." You just laughed at his whining.

"I know, that's why we're gonna be with each other the whole weekend." Y'all went to the kitchen to check up on the pizza. After the pizza got done, y'all were eating watching tv.

(Magical time skip brought to you by Hongjoong's braids💝💝)

Y'all were cuddling on the couch watching tv til a commercial came on. Hongjoong couldn't stop staring at you. He was admiring your beauty.

"Y/N you're so beautiful, you know that."

"Eww stop that."

"No really. Not only that you're beautiful but smart, caring and nice personality." This made you blush. You had kissed him and obviously he kissed you back. Hongjoong pushed you on your back and continued the make out session. He put his hands under your shirt to cup your breast. When he did that, you started to have flashbacks. He went down to your neck and kiss you there. You felt like you were suffocating.

"N-No. STOP IT!!" You kicked Hongjoong that he fell off the couch. You went to the bathroom and started crying. Hongjoong held his his rib and winced in pain. He knocked on the door.

"Oh my god Y/N I'm sorry. I didn't mean to—I-I didn't know-

"No Joongie it's not your fault."

"Then what's wrong? Want to talk about it?" He said. He waited a few minutes right there with you til the door opened. You walked back to the couch. Hongjoong was looking at you, waiting for you to talk.

"It started when I was 10. My uncle would touch me inappropriately. T-Then one day it was a family reunion and he let my family stay in his house since we lived out of town. He made my siblings to stay in one room while I was in a room by myself and—

You stopped mid-sentence and started crying, remembering the thought. Hongjoong gave you a hug.

"Take your time."

"He came in the room that night and he raped me." You cried in Hongjoong chest as he rubbed your back.

"I'm sorry Y/N."

"And w-what made it worse was that his wife knew that he would do and she would come in the room and watch. And every time I would try to run away she would literally beat me and help pin me down to the bed." You were angry that you had your fist balled up.

"Ew they're sick people. Then what?"

"I told my mom the next morning and she called the police then confronted him about it. Both of them are in jail for life without bond. Ever since then, I've never been the same."

"Y/N I'm sorry. If I knew any better, I wouldn't had did that."

"No it's ok, you didn't know. I'm just glad you understand. I'm glad I have you."

"I'm glad I have you too."

I have like 10-15 drafts of upcoming chapters😂 and each day I come up for an idea for a chapter

I have like 10-15 drafts of upcoming chapters😂 and each day I come up for an idea for a chapter. My imaginations are wild