Coming out

Idol:BangChan ft Han
Group:Straykids
Genre: Slight Angst/Fluff
Short
This is for my LGBTQ+readers out there✌🏼

Idol:BangChan ft HanGroup:Straykids Genre: Slight Angst/Fluff ShortThis is for my LGBTQ+readers out there✌🏼

You and Chan were friends for basically y'all whole lives since diaper days. Y'all are close friends. Y'all told each other y'all secrets that y'all wouldn't tell y'all own family members. But you had one secret that Chan didn't know about.

You were lesbian but you were scared to tell Chan that. You were afraid that if you tell him, he would judge you and that would ruin your friendship. But you weren't only scared of that reasoning. You told your parents about it, your dad was cool with it but your mom on the other hand, she practically disowned you. You had slight faith and confidence since Chan has a friend that was bisexual.

You were planning to tell Chan today since y'all was chilling at his house but he brought his other friend, Jisung. He always bring him around because Jisung has a slight crush on you, and you knew about. But you told him you weren't interested and just be friends with him.

"What do y'all wanna do this weekend?" You say walking into the living room with a sandwich.

"Uh-There's a carnival coming to town. We can go there." Jisung said excitedly

"Really? I thought it was next weekend." Chan said.

"Yea. When I was making my way over here, I seen them setting up."

"Ohhh ok."

"Ok enough of this carnival, let's watch a movie." You said. You grabbed the remote and turn on  21 jump street. Y'all enjoyed the movie and since it's a comedy, y'all were practically laughing majority of the movie. The movie ended and Chan ordered pizza for us. After he did that, Jisung and Chan were on their social media accounts while you just sat there zoned out thinking about the right time. That's when Chan tapped you...

"What's wrong? You seemed out of it today." I guess this the perfect time to tell them. You stood in front of them which caught Jisung's attention.

"Yea I have something to tell  you. I'm-I'm...I'm lesbian." You said it quickly. You sat back in your spot on the couch. They didn't say anything and this made you nervous.

"I've been lesbian since 14. I never told you because I was afraid that if I told you, you would judge me and it would ruin our friendship. I guess you don't wanna be friends no more and if you don't, I understand."

After a few seconds of silence, Chan grabbed your hand...

"Y/N I would never ruin our friendship just because of your sexuality. I wouldn't judge you, not only you but any other person who is part of the lgbtq community. You can't help who you love." He said holding your hands.

"Yea and besides it 2020, Everyone is coming out and being comfortable with their sexuality. And if they judge, fuck them. This isn't 1950's no more." Jisung added on. This warmed your heart to the max.

"Ok but I have a quick question." Jisung said.

"Sure."

"So like if you're in a relationship, are you the man or the girly girl in the relationship?" Chan hit Jisung's shoulder.

"Um I really don't know but I got a feeling I'm a switch depending on how I feel."

"And was this the reason you told me you wasn't interested in me?"

"Yea but at least you why now." Y'all heard a knock on the door...

"ITS THE PIZZA!" Y'all got up and ran to the door like little kids.

I support the lgbtq, y'all like who y'all like🤷🏼‍♀️ And I hate when ppl say u can't be straight and be in the lgbtq community

I support the lgbtq, y'all like who y'all like🤷🏼‍♀️ And I hate when ppl say u can't be straight and be in the lgbtq community. I'm straight and I'm apart of it sooo...