Anniversary

Idol:Jongho
Group: Ateez
Genre: Fluff/Angst
Prepare to cry yall

You and Jongho were married for five years and today is y'all anniversary

You and Jongho were married for five years and today is y'all anniversary. Jongho is downstairs making breakfast while you are sleeping. You were pretty much in a deep sleep since he was noise in the kitchen and you didn't budge. Jongho made pancakes, bacon, eggs, and rice.

He grabbed the tray and put the plates on it. He upstairs to y'all room and seen that you were still sleep. Jongho sat the tray on the nightstand and tapped your forehead. That was the only way to wake you up since you were a heavy sleeper. He tapped your forehead and that's when you woke up.

"Happy Anniversary Y/N. I made you breakfast." He gave you the food and your mouth was watering at the sight.

"Awww Jongho you shouldn't have." You bit off a piece of bacon and just say you devoured that plate less than 5 minutes.

"So what do you wanna do today?" Jongho asked you while sitting next to you.

"Uhh I don't know. You usually be the one taking us places."

"But that's the point. Each year, I always do something I wanted to do. This year let's do what you want to do." Jongho did admit he kinda felt bad that he always chosen to where to visit, but you didn't complain about it though.

"Hmm maybe we can go to the mall. We haven't really went shopping in a while." You suggested to him.

"Ok if that's you wanna do then let's do it. Now let's get ready."

(Time Skip)

You were putting on your shoes til you seen Jongho walking towards the door...

"I'm going to start up the car."

"Ok I'll be out in 5 minutes." He left out the door. You grabbed your phone and your wallet and went outside in the car.

"Took you long enough." Jongho laughed.

"I wasn't that long." You said. You put your seatbelt on and Jongho drove down to the mall. The mall was very huge, huge like 10 stories up. It was recently built two months ago.

"Damn, this mall huge." Jongho said looking at the height and width of the building. Y'all walked in and it was like a castle.

"Let's go to DTLR." You dragged him to the store.

Y'all was in the mall for a couple hours and y'all was about to leave but you wanted go to one last store to get your hair products.

"Y/N my feet hurt." Jongho whined.

"Ok ok I just need some conditioner and shampoo and I'll be on my way." After you got your shampoo and conditioner, you stood in line.

"This such a long line." Jongho whined again. He was right, it was a long line.