Run Away

Idol: Chenle
Group: NCT
Genre: Angst/Fluff

Idol: ChenleGroup: NCT Genre: Angst/Fluff

You and Chenle are 17 and in high school. Both of you are best friends since then. Y'all both have things in common like loving basketball, cooking, and addicted to chocolate. Not only that, y'all both live in toxicity and abusive households.

As everyone knew, Chenle came from a rich family. People automatically he has no problems or struggles like everyone else. He did have problems, but they were hidden from others. His parents would force him to be the "perfect" child they wanted. Have straight A's, eat small portions of food, nice posture, don't make noise, have critique manners, etc.

Chenle was walking on eggshells when around his parents. One wrong step and it's bad for him. If he broke the "rule", they would punish him. One time he was in his room, obviously hiding from his parents, he bought McDonald's was eat on the side of his bed eating it. He had two burgers, medium fry and a caramel frappe. His mom found him eating and definitely got mad. She threw his food away and his dad locked him in the basement for two days leaving him to starve.

In your house, you were always compared to your older sister. In their eyes, she was the blessing and the best they ever had. But you were a disgrace to the family. They barely would barely pay attention to you. Yea they basically neglected you. They would force you to cook, clean, do laundry. You were their slave. And if they didn't like it, they would physically beat you to do it again.

That's how you and Chenle became friends. Y'all understand each other. Y'all weren't bad kids as y'all parents made it seems. The only freedom y'all got was school.

"So what do you wanna do after school?" You asked Chenle as y'all walked to y'all next class.

"We can go order takeout."

"Ok that sounds great but would if your mom catch you like last time."

"I know but I found a hideout for us so no one can find us." That made you relieved because you hated for Chenle to get beaten just for eating above his portions. The bell rang letting you know that it's time for the next class.

School was over and you and Chenle was walking to the Chinese restaurant that Chenle wanted to show you for the longest. After y'all got the food, Chenle was taking you to the hideout. Y'all was walking in a forest like area. When saw that Chenle stopped and pointed in front of him.

"This the place I was talking about." You looked and you absolutely loved the scenery.

"It's beautiful." It was a big pond with ducks swimming in it. There flowers planted around the pond. It was like living in a fairytale. Y'all were already eating then Chenle started to talk.

"What's been happening at your house?"

"The same as usual. But I'm not planning on staying there no more."

"They're kicking you out?"

"No I'm leaving. I can't take it anymore. Everyday's the same thing, going home, everybody putting their responsibilities on me making me do them and would abuse me every time I would do it wrong. I'm just tired of it." You started to cry.

"When are you planning on running away?"

"Since tomorrow Friday, I'm leaving tomorrow night. I already got my stuff packed already."

"Where do plan to go?"

"I don't know but have some money that I saved up and I can use that to get by as far as I can."

"I don't blame you, you should leave and focus on yourself." Chenle said as he hugged you.

(Next night)

You were glad that you had got the day over with even though you were kinda sad that Chenle didn't come to school earlier. You were the only one up, obviously washing dishes. You got done and made your way upstairs. You grabbed your suitcase and bookbag and snuck out your window. You threw your suitcase out first then you climbed out the window. It wasn't that high but it was manageable. You made it to the ground and grabbed your suitcase. You saw a figure walking towards you. You squinted your eyes to see who it was but as they got closer, you realized it was Chenle. You seen that he had a suitcase and a duffel bag.

"I'm going with you Y/N."

"I was hoping that you would." Even though it was dark outside, you noticed something on his face.

"Is that a black eye? Is that why you didn't come to school today?"

"Yes to both questions. My dad made me stay home."

"Well what happened?"

"I rather not talk about it. How much money do you have on you?"

"500$"

"Well I stole some money from my parents account. This should last us at least 10 or 15 years." Chenle opened the duffel bag and showed you the money. It pretty much filled the whole bag.

"Come on let's catch the bus. This the last bus running tonight." Y'all walked to the bus stop and waited. Less then 5 minutes the bus arrived and y'all had got on. It was a long ride to the train station but it was worth it.

Y'all were at the train station deciding on where to go, but y'all came to conclusion where to go. Y'all decided to go to Chicago. The trains were being boarded and y'all got settled. Once the train left the station, the stress and anxiousness that was build up was released. You finally felt free.

"We're finally going to have freedom."You said to Chenle. Y'all started talking about what y'all going to do when y'all reach Chicago.

The fact that I used to pronounce Chenle name like Chanel💀💀