Revenge

Idol: Mark
Group: NCT/SuperM
Genre: Angst

You opened the door that led to basement

You opened the door that led to basement. You heard cries get louder and louder as you went down the stairs. You stared at the person in front of you and started to smile deviously.

"Still alive there Mark?" You walked towards him. The closer you got to him, the more he attempted to move away from you. Key word:Attempted. You held Mark captive for about 5 months now. How did it get here? What happened?

"Wow Mark I never knew I would be the one to see you like this. Where's the Mark that was so tough and hard and had everybody in check? It may seem like I'm in the wrong but, you are in the wrong Mark Lee. We wouldn't be here for what YOU did!"

FLASHBACK

You recently transferred to another high school for your senior year since you moved to the area. You were the quiet girl but you just like to keep to yourself. And there's Mark, the most popular boy in school. You really didn't care. Til one day, it was lunch and you were on your phone til you felt a tap on your shoulder.

"Aren't you the new girl?"

"I've been here for a month now but yea you can say that."

"Well I'm Mark and what's your name?"

"I'm Y/N, nice to meet you." Mark scooted closer to you.

"You know, I've looking at you lately and all I wanted to say that you're really pretty." Your eyes widened at the statement.

"Well thank you. I rarely hear that from people whom I just met." You started to blush at the statement once more.

"A lot of people probably think it but don't say it." You started to like Mark. Not crush wise but as a person.

"Do you wanna come over to my table and meet my friends?"

"Sure I wouldn't mind." And that's how you met Mark. You and Mark started to get to know each other. He asked you to be his girlfriend and of course you accepted. People around the school started to know of you through Mark. In other words, you gained popularity ever since you got with Mark. It was prom and both of you were voted most powerful couple and won king and Queen. It was nice. It felt magical.

After the prom, Mark took you to his house. Just say it got steamy. And that was the best night of your life until graduation. It was graduation and some students were giving speeches and presenting awards. And Mark was one of those students. He was presenting the diplomas to the students. As the people walked across the stage, it would be a slideshow of memories of the student walking across the stage.

It was your turn to walk across the stage. As you walked and was in the middle of the stage, you saw a video of you and Mark having sex on prom night. The only thing you heard was laughs throughout the crowd. This why you kept to yourself. This was also one of your biggest fears. Then Mark started to talk on the mic.

"Well here we have Y/N the freak everybody. The most desperate person I've ever met *Laughs* Wow Y/N actually thought I liked her! I never did and never will! Look at that, Y/N likes to be choked. Wow this is something. So embarrassing for you Y/N. Sorry not sorry." The teaches got Mark off the stage before he could say anything else. Tears filled your eyes as you snatched your diploma and ran out the building. The last time you ever saw Mark.

Fast forward to a couple years later. You still think of the thought but it didn't bother as much it used to. But it pops up every blue moon when you would go to sleep. You were shopping for clothes and you saw Mark standing in line and he noticed you.

"Hey Y/N. Long time no see." He walked up and hugged you as if he didn't do nothing wrong.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" You asked but not caring at the same time.

"I recently came back for my family."

"Oh ok." You walked away to your own business til Mark started to talk again.

"Y/N we should catch up and let bygones be bygones." You really didn't want to but an idea came to your head.

"Fine we can drop the exposed thing." And you invited Mark to your house. Both of you were 'catching up' while drinking glasses of wine but Mark had something more in his glass. You put sleeping pills in his wine. After about 10-15 minutes, Mark passed out. You dragged his body to your basement and left him there. But you would check on him and torture him. Feed him once a week. You told him why you did it. To get back at him for what he did.

PRESENT

"This is so embarrassing for you Mark. Seriously, you thought I was gonna be friends with you after you exposed me. Look at yourself, you look terrible. You used me and exposed me like that."

"I-I-I'm sorry." Mark said through his sobs.

"You damn right with your sorry ass. You know Mark Lee, you should consider yourself lucky on what I'm gonna do to you. I was planning to kill you but I'm not that evil. But I will make you remember me." Before you went to get your weapon, a thought came to your head.

"You know Mark, you've been the popular kid and everybody liked you right. Do you really think people actually like you? Huh? I kept you here for five months and no one filed a missing complaint. Each day and night, I watch the news and I never saw your baby face on there saying that you're missing. If people really cared about you they would've filed a missing complaint on the second day you weren't found." And what you said was true. Mark didn't appear on the news. This broke Mark more since he seen no one cared about him.

"Anyways enough of that, time for your last punishment til I ditch you somewhere." You put on some gloves and walked over with acid cream.

"I hope you have fun after this Mark Lee. But if you tell, I will hunt you down and will make you suffer for the rest of your life Mark Lee." You grabbed a handful of the cream to rub it on his face but he kept moving away from you. You got a hold of him and pinned him down. You put the cream on his face.

"NO STOP-AAHHH!" His face started to burn. Mark screamed at the pain. He tried to rub it off but it was already dissolved in his skin. Poor Mark, the pain got to him so much that he had passed out. Well at least you can ditch him somewhere. You grabbed his body and took him to your car. You drove across the city where it wasn't as much buildings. More prairie land. You made it far enough and got out the car. You grabbed him and threw him on the grass.

"You get what you paid for Mark Lee. Have fun with life." You got in car and went back home.

Mark is so babie❤️

Mark is so babie❤️