Stalker

Idol: Yuta
Group: NCT
Genre: Angst

Short

You are a freshman in college and decided to study in Japan

You are a freshman in college and decided to study in Japan. So you were new to the country and still learning about it. You recently found this place called Dotonbori.

You would go there to check out the different places around,shop, boat rides, but mainly you would just enjoy the view

You would go there to check out the different places around,shop, boat rides, but mainly you would just enjoy the view. You would go at night since the lights were bright and pretty.

You went to an anime shop. When you went inside, you felt like you were in heaven. They had all of your favorite anime's. They had plush toys, action figures, sweaters,sweatshirts, shirts, posters, and a lot more. As you were shopping, you grabbed this Goku sweater.

Someone accidentally bumped into you making you drop your sweater and your phone. You immediately apologized and picked up your sweater and your phone. You tried to look at the person but their face was pretty much covered. They had on a face mask and a bucket hat. You couldn't see his eyes.

You went to go pay for your things. After you did, you went home. You made your way to your apartment. You went to put your phone on the charger til you realized that wasn't your homescreen. You came to realization that you accidentally swapped phones with the person that bumped into you.

Surprisingly the person phone wasn't locked. You decided to be a little nosey and went through the person phone. The pictures that you seen was the boy with his dog.

You seen some more pictures of him and his dog and you found them cute

You seen some more pictures of him and his dog and you found them cute. You seen this picture that made your heart drop. It was pictures of you. The pictures were all this week. They were of you walking to your classes, going shopping, and going inside your house. The picture of you going inside your house was last night. You remember wearing that outfit.

You were so creeped out of the fact that this person followed you home. He knew where you lived. You couldn't hide if you really wanted to. He knew your go-to spots and could find you there.

You went to your window to the same person you seen at the store standing in front of your house. You were startled that you moved away from the window. You were breathing heavily and couldn't think straight. After a few seconds you went to the window just to see he's gone. You immediately ran to your front door and locked it. You looked through the peep hole until the phone dinged. You realized it was your phone number. It was a message saying.

"You should check the back door."

You ran to the back door to see it was cracked opened. So many thoughts ran through your head.

Should I close it but the boy might be in the kitchen

I should just run out the house but the boy might be hiding in the bushes.

You eventually made a decision and ran to your room and locked the door. You hid in your closet and called the police.

"Hello 911 what's your emergency?"

"Hello, someone has broken into my home."

"Ok ma'am What's your address?"

"**********."

"I'm gonna ask a few questions. Stay on the lines while we send help your way. Do have any identification of the person?"

"No I have nothing of him. I don't know his name. I've barely seen his face. But I know that he's been stalking me and following me around." You were panicking as you talked to the cop.

"Ok ma'am,where are you in your house right now?"

"I-I'm in m-my room. I'm hiding i-i-in the closet."

"Ok miss,hang tight. Help is on your way."

"Ok thank you."About 5-10 minutes later, you heard the sirens pull up outside your door. You went open your closet door and looked around your room. You went to the window to see the police running towards your door.

You unlock your, hand on the door knob, skeptical on whether to open it or not. You opened it and no one was there. You went outside to the police and they began talking to you. You told him what happened since the store. Two police officers came out...

" yeah we couldn't find anything we checked closets, rooms, and even under the beds but there wasn't anyone in the house." The police said.

" B-but the back door it was open I saw with my own two eyes I-

"Yea when we came in, the back door was actually locked. We even searched the backyard there's no one around."

"I'm sorry for wasting y'all time."

" if you see anything again don't hesitate to call us."

"Ok." Then they driven off. Maybe you were hallucinating. It could've been a ghost. Ghosts are common in Japan. You went back in to your house and get ready for bed. When you laid down and drifted off to sleep.

But the cop didn't check the closet deep enough. As the police left Yuta made his way under your bed. Yuta is hiding under your bed as you slept.

How was Thanksgiving? I know y'all ate some good food cuz Ik I did

KPOP AMBW IMAGINESOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara