Hate Comments

Idol:Kai
Group:Exo/SuperM
Genre: Angst/Fluff
Short
Trigger warning

This happened in September so I got inspired by the idea

You were in the kitchen making dinner for you and Kai. Kai was upstairs watching tv. He heard his phone chimed. He got on his phone to see people was tagging him on Twitter. He didn't care for much of it, but his phone chimed a few more times back to back. He decided to check it out.

What he seen made him wanted to cry. He kept scrolling seeing more hate comments...

Kai is so dark skinned, have he heard of skin bleaching

He can't dance

He dance like he a stripper or something

Kai should just kill himself

He's a terrible singer

He need his nose done but maybe surgery can't help him

Kai ugly asf

And the list goes one. Kai started to cry when he seen comments about his dad...

Kai's dad dead because of his own son existence

At least His dad in a better place now, he don't have to look Kai anymore

The reason his dad died it's because Kai is a disappointment to the family

He couldn't stop crying. Why was he always the target of getting bullied. People were talking about his skin, his nose, his dad and even slut-shamed. Kai hated everything.

He's been getting hate for the littlest things he did. Kai been thinking he should just end it all. The world would be better off without him. He wouldn't have to think about getting hate for breathing. He went to open his nightstand on his side of the bed and seen a razor.

You were done preparing the food and you called Kai but didn't come down or didn't yell back. You got curious but worried. Kai was always eager to eat your gourmet meals. You went upstairs to y'all room.

"KAI STOP!" You seen him cutting his wrists with a razor. He was crying uncontrollably at this moment. You ran to him taking the razor away from him. You took him to the bathroom to clean his wrist.

"Why are you doing this?" You asked him. His eyes were bloodshot red.

"Why live if everybody gonna criticize and hate you for everything." His voice was hoarse. You wrapped bandages around his wrist and wept his eyes. You put him in front of the mirror.

"Kai baby listen, everybody gonna talk about you either way.  Don't let the haters effect you. Bunch of people just mad that you look better than your faves. Your beautiful just the way you are. I don't don't hate you, and there are a lot of people who are fans of you. Don't let nobody change that." You said giving him a kiss at the end of the speech.

"Your right, and I have you."

"Now you ready for dinner?"

"YEAAA"

Idk about y'all but Kai pretty to me and sexy