Expect the Unexpected

Idol: Ten
Group: NCT/WayV/SuperM
Genre:???

Idol: TenGroup: NCT/WayV/SuperM Genre:???

You had a major crush on Ten. You liked him for a long time. You would try to get close and talk to him, but you would try to talk or get close to him but you would back out. Til one day, you seen something shocking.

It was biology and your teacher was going over the assignment. You were barely paying attention, you were staring at Ten whom sits across the classroom. You zoned back in when the teacher started about a project that was due in 2weeks.

"...And this project requires two people. But I will choose partners." The whole class groaned and smack their lips at that sentence. The teacher were giving partners, then it came to the last few people including you and Ten.

"Armani and Lucas, then Y/N and Ten. Remember you have 2 weeks to complete this project." Your heart skipped a beat when you heard that. You walked to Ten and settled down next to him.

"Hello." Ten said to you. Your heart was beating fast.

"Hey, I'm Y/N."

"You can call me Ten, like the number. What do you think our project should be about?" He asked you

"We can a project about different fruits and see which one rot first."

"Ew no I hate fruit." He said really quickly. That took you off guard. You never heard someone said they don't like fruit. Especially since you loved fruit.

"You wanna do something about genes?" You asked again.

"Yea I don't mind. You have siblings?"

"Yea I have an older brother."

"We can do the project about you two. We talk about how you and his genes between the similarities and differences." You nodded your head at his idea. But the main question is how?

"Quick question, do you want me to take pictures of us two or what?"

"Oh I was planning going to your house." He is one bold mofo. But you DEFINITELY loved the idea.

"I don't mind. You wanna meet later then?"

"Sure. We can meet by the flag pole that's in front of the school."

"Sounds good to me." The bell rang and y'all went to your separate classes.

(After School)

You walked out the doors and saw Ten standing by the flagpole. You made to him and y'all started walking to your house. When y'all made it, you seen your brother] sitting on the porch with a couple of his friends.

"We'll be in my room doing my science project if you need me." You said and quickly went in before he asked questions.

"How are we supposed to do the project now? He's apart of this experiment." Ten started to complain while lying on your bed.