Euphoria

Idol: JHope/Hoseok
Group: BTS
Genre: Angst/Fluff
Italics means flashback
⚠️Drug usage don't read if not comfortable
Also inspired by the show Euphoria

Idol: JHope/HoseokGroup: BTS Genre: Angst/FluffItalics means flashback ⚠️Drug usage don't read if not comfortable Also inspired by the show Euphoria

You heard the term 'Don't do drugs' and you see why this term was passed Down on kids for generations and generations. You were a drug addict for 2 1/2 years. You started smoking weed at 15. Your cousins got you hooked to it. You would spend most of your money on weed but the weed phase went down the drain. You found out about ecstasy pills. When you first tried it it was heaven for you. You start finding about different drugs. Your cousin put you on with his drug dealer so now you get drugs from him. But out of those 2 years, you met Hoseok. You love Hoseok, but you never told him that you did drugs. Til one day he found out.

Hoseok were coming over to your house today. You realized that you had to hide the drugs under the cabinets in the bathroom. Who needs to go under the cabinets. You heard the door bell and hurried to close the cabinets and ran to the door. You opened the door for Hoseok. He gave you a hug.

"What's in the bag Hobi?"

"Let me in and we'll find out."

After you lock the doors, Y'all went to the kitchen to see what was in the bag. As you got closer to the bag, you realized he bought you food. It Was from your favorite restaurant. You went to grab two plates while he took out the food.

(Mini time skip)

After y'all ate, y'all went to cuddle. Both of you were talking with the tv playing in the background. You started to shake your leg because you were fiending for your drugs. You had to think of a way to leave Hoseok for a few minutes. But you didn't want take them since you would always get violent in some type of way.

"I'm going to the bathroom, my stomach not working with me well right now." You told him and immediately ran to the bathroom. You close the door, almost slamming it. You opened the bottom cabinets and started throwing the bottles out, which made a mess but did you care? You picked up the bottle filled with LSD pills inside. You desperately opened it and took out two pills.

You used the bottom of the bottle to smash the pills making them into dust. You got done smashing them and sniffed it with no hesitation. You sat down on the floor with your back against the wall, sitting across from the cabinet with pill bottles scattered across the floor. It was a little box in the cabinet that you forgot about a few months ago. You opened the box to see it was needles inside. All the needles had names of the drug inside. You took out a needle that had 'Crystal Meth' written on it. You pressed and rubbed your thumb on your inner elbow to find your vein. Once you found your vein, you stuck the needle in your arm.

It been nearly 30 minutes since you left to the bathroom and Hoseok realized that. He went to the bathroom and knocked on the door. He heard no response. He opened the door and seen you on the floor with the needle in your arm.