Pranks

Idol:Bambam
Group:Got7
Genre: Crack💀
Short

Idol:Bambam Group:Got7 Genre: Crack💀Short

YouTube AU

Bambam sat the camera in front of him as introduced himself.

"What is up guys, as y'all can see we're on vacation but that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop pranking Y/N. What this prank about, well just say I couldn't hold my bladder long enough." He held a water bottle with yellow liquid.

"Don't worry, it's not real pee. Y/N would bury me alive. And besides that's nasty. Anyways, let's get into it."

Bambam set up the cameras around the room you were in. You were sleeping in the bed. It was nighttime and this was Bam's advantage. Since y'all were in a hotel, Bam was planning running out the room and go to the elevator.

After Bam poked a hole in the top of the cap, he went towards you. He looked towards the camera giving his mischievous smile then looked towards you and squeezed the bottle which caused the liquid to squirt on your face. You felt it and you immediately woke up. You looked at Bambam and seen that his sweatpants were pulled down a little bit. You wiped your face off and you felt the liquid again.

"Bam I know you did not."

"I-I'm sorry Y/N I couldn't hold I-AAHHH

You chased Bambam into the bathroom. He locked the door before you could touch the knob.

"BAM OPEN THIS DOOR RIGHT NOW!" You bang on the door for him.

"Y/N I'm sorry, but it's your fault too."

"HOW IS IT MY FAULT?! YOU PEED ON ME!"

"YOU STOP UP THE TOILET, WHERE ELSE I SUPPOSED TO PEE?" On the other side of the door, Bambam was silently laughing at the whole 'situation' that was going on.

"Come on Bam that's nasty.  I just wanna go to bed."

"Ok let me tell you what's going on." Bam had to have a black face. He put the bottle under the sink cabinet and opened the doors. He seen that you were mad and Bam had to laugh. He had a camera in his hand pointing at you.

"Ok Y/N listen, I wanted to a video. I wanted to boost up our pranks to make them real."

"Bam you stained my clothes and pranks are fake."

"Ok ok Y/N to make it up to you, look under my pillow. There's something I left there for you." When you went to the bed, that's when Bambam ran to the door and left. The thing that Bambam heard before the door closed was you yelling his name. Bambam was running with all his strength in his chicken legs. He made to the elevator and repeatedly pressed the button.

He turned the camera to you and seen you were running full speed ahead. Bambam started to panic and press the button more. You were halfway to him and that's when the elevator door opened. Bam pressed any and every button in the elevator. The doors were closing but his heart dropped when you made it to the door but luckily the doors still closed.

"Oh my god oh my god. Y/N is gonna kill me later. I'm going up and I'm assuming she went down to kill me." Bambam said into the camera. The doors opened and looked around the floor to see if you were up there. Bam got back in the elevator and went back to the yall stayed. He ran back to the door and waited for you there.

He held the camera to the elevator. He seen that you came from the elevator and started running towards him. Bam unlock the door and locked the door on you. You made it to the door and knocked on it. Bam went to get the bottle and went back to the door to let you in. You were halfway in the door and that's when he sprayed you with it.
You shut the and manage to get the bottle from him.

"Is this real pee?"

"No it's hot water and food coloring." Bambam laughed at your reaction.

"#TeamBam! Anything you wanna say one last time?"

"Just know you better be on the look out."

I wasn't feeling this chapter but here y'all go Idk about y'all but Bambam English voice is yummy

Idk about y'all but Bambam English voice is yummy

And I got a cold but I'm still going to this NYE party to drink some Seagrams😀