Suga daddy

Idol: Taemin
Group: Shinee/SuperM/Solist
Genre:Slight smut/Fluff

A continuation of 'Stripper' Reread chapter to refresh memory

(This was one of the chapters when I said that deserved a pt 2)

You walked out the classroom, heart beating out your chest. HE KNOWS?!?! You went back to your dorm and plopped down on your bed. Thinking about all this was giving you a headache. All of this make you didn't want to go to work.

"What's wrong?" Your friend said as they walked into the room.

"My head gonna explode from everything right now." You said.

"You had sex with your teacher." Your friend laughed.

"Eww stop saying that. I already gotta deal with him all year." You were cringing at the memory.

"Look at it like this, you graduate this year then after that, you won't have to worry about him no more. Can you get through the year?"

"Yea I guess."

"Great. So, are you going to work today?"

"Uhh I doubt I'm going. I'm just gonna stay in."

"Good answer, can I use your car for a few hours?"

"What?"

"I'm going to visit my grandma, she old Y/N."

"Fine since I'm not going nowhere." You grabbed your laptop and got underneath the blanket. After your friend left, you just did your assignment that was due that night. It was 8pm and it was dark outside. You got done with your assignment and you got hungry. You went to the kitchen to make some noodles but come to find out you didn't have any. Just when you said you wasn't going nowhere.

You put on your shoes and walked out the dorm. You walked to the nearest store as possible and it was 10 minutes away by car. You made it to the store and went to the isle where the noodles were. You backed up trying to find the noodles you always would get. You seen that they had one box left. You grabbed it and went to the cashier. You were standing in line and the person's back of the head looked very familiar. The person in front of you paid for their stuff. You realized it was your teacher. Your heart had dropped to the floor. He smiled at you for a few seconds then left out the store. You paid for your stuff and walked out the store as well.

You started walking home. Till you seen a car driving next to you slowly. You didn't really pay attention to it.

"You shouldn't be walking at this time of night. I can drop you off back to your dorm." Taemin said. You were gonna keep walking but you decided to get in his car. He started talking as he drove.

"Y/N can I ask you something?"

"Yea." You weren't even looking at him. You were busy looking out the window.