Virgin⚠️

Idol:Taehyung
Group:BTS
Genre: Fluff/Smut

You and Tae were getting married today and you were indeed happy

You and Tae were getting married today and you were indeed happy. Both of you were happy. Tae proposed 3 months before the wedding and of course you said yes.

You and Tae were getting ready for the wedding right now. Note that y'all haven't seen each other for a week. Sure y'all talked on the phone but physically, nah. Meanwhile with Tae, Jin was helping him with his clothes.

"Hyung I'm nervous." Tae said as Jin help him with his tie.

"Would if Y/N don't wanna marry me no more? Would if she run away? Would if-

"Tae, she won't do that. Y/N loves you dearly. Don't worry, I'm pretty sure most people are nervous on their wedding day." Jin got done with Tae's tie and started to roll him down with the lint roller. But Tae wasn't the only one nervous. You are too.

"F/N I'm nervous. Would if he break it off. Would if he walk away and just leave me up there. All alone and embarrassed."

"Y/N stop Worrying. He's not gonna leave you. Trust me on this." Your friend says. She was helping you with your dress.

"Now see you look beautiful. In a few minutes your name will be Ms. Kim." Y'all both started to laugh.

It was time for you to walk down the isle. You grabbed your dad's arm as you proceeded to walk down the isle. You can't believe you're getting married to the love of your life right now. Tae seen you walking down the isle and he started to tear up. You looked beautiful.

He started to go down memory lane. It started as him being the new kid in town, being neighbors, showing him the town, making it official as boyfriend and girlfriend, and now you're taking his last name.

When you made it in front of him, you also began to tear up.

(Blah blah blah sorry idk wedding things I can't remember💀)

"Y/N, do you take Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do." You said eagerly.

"Taehyung, do you take Y/N as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." Tae smiled at you.

"I pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride." The priest said and with that, Tae gave you a very passionate kiss. After the ceremony we had the party. But the one thing that was in your head the entire day was when Tae said...

"I have a special surprise at home." Ever since then you've been thinking of what the surprise might be. The only reason you thought so hard because you love when Tae gave you surprises.

(Magic Time skip brought to you by Tae's curly hair💖)

You and Tae made it home early than the other people. Tae wanted to show your surprise. Not only that, y'all had to start packing for y'all honeymoon to Japan. Y'all make it into the house and you seen rose petals on the floor making a trail. You followed the flower petals and it led to y'all bed room

 You followed the flower petals and it led to y'all bed room

You stared in awe. You knew Tae was romantic but not this romantic. You turned to look at him...

"You really did all this for me?"

"Of course. I love to spoil my baby girl." You started to kiss him. You pushed him on the bed and continued y'all make out session. You pulled away.

"Don't think I forgot about my promise I made to you." You told Tae. You wanted to wait after marriage to lose your virginity. Tae was willing to wait for you. And now tonight's the night.

Tae smirked and flipped you both over causing him to be on top. He started to suck on your neck causing you to moan. After he got done, your neck was covered with dark purple hickies.

"Tonight is all about you baby girl."

Tae took off your pants along with your underwear. (You had on street clothes) Your breath hitched by the cool breeze on your vagina. Tae licked your inner thighs, you started to move your hands to his hair. You pulled on it when he gave you one big lick. That lick caused you also closed your legs but Tae pushed them back open.

He started eat you out more, and you started to moan loudly. You started to feel something in your lower stomach and you already knew what it was.

"I-I-" you couldn't say a full say a full sentence due to the satisfaction.

"Cum for me baby" Tae said in his deep husky voice. And with that, you came. He licked up all of your juices. Tae went into the nightstand and grabbed a condom. He stripped from his clothes and put on the condom.

Tae aligned with your entrance and pushed his tip in. You felt pain and slight discomfort. Tae started to kiss you to take your mind away from the pain. You gripped his shoulders when he pushed his FULL length. You tried to hold back your scream but failed.

AAHHH! It hurts."

"Baby just relax and the pain will turn to pleasure." Tae waited for you to adjust. When he let you adjust, he started to thrust slowly. As what Tae said, the pain turned to pleasure. The more you moaned, the faster Tae thrusted.

"You're so tight." Tae hissed

"I-I'm close." Once you said that, Tae started to thrust faster and sloppier. You were moaning uncontrollably. After a few thrusts you came. Tae came after you.

Tae fell on the side of you.  Both of you were breathing heavily. Tae threw away the condom he had on in the nearest trash can.

"That's not the end of your surprise baby girl." You were surprised. He had another surprise.

"Really? What is it?" Tae picked you up bridal style. When he took you to the bathroom.

"I can't believe you did all this for me."

He placed you in the bathtub

"This will help with the soreness" You sank in tub and let the steaming hot water consume you.

Sorry for the awkward smut. I'll get better eventually and Ik y'all would want smut in y'all lives.