Reacting to your pregnancy

Idol: Winwin
Group: NCT
Genre: Angst

Idol: Winwin Group: NCT Genre: Angst

I love Winwin with all my heart. We met back in our sophomore year of high school. It started when we were partners for a science project. Winwin wasn't always the nicest person but boy was he an asshole when I first met him. He love that I don't let nobody run over me or takes anybody crap.

The one thing I loved about Winwin was that he wasn't for the PDA and with me being an introvert, I was shy about so I didn't really care for it. We always talked about having kids in the future. Starting our own family and getting away from the toxicity and starting new else where. Or that's what I thought...

Present

It's been about two weeks when I been feeling nauseous and having morning sickness. I was vomiting in the toilet while Winwin held my hair and rubbed my back.

"Jagi, this been going on for 2 weeks you should go get it checked it out." Winwin said to me. I got up and brushed my teeth. When I got done I put on my clothes.

"I have a doctors appointment today so I'll be going to go see what it is." I told him.

"Do you want me to go with you Y/N?"

"No you can stay here Winnie. I don't wanna stress you out if it's something serious."

"But what if it's something serious."

"I doubt it's something serious. Probably just a minor stomach bug. Well see you later Winnie."

I got in my car and drove to the doctor.

20 minutes later

"Ok Ms. L/N, what seems to be the problem?"

"Well I've been feeling nauseous and having morning sickness lately."

"Ok so I'm gonna run some test on you and ask a few questions."

"Ok."

10 minutes later

The doctor gave me an ultrasound for reasons.

"Well as we can see there's- wait I hear a heartbeat."

"Really." I said with shock.

"Congratulations Ms.L/N, your 3 weeks pregnant." The doctor said as she took the jelly off. She gave me the printed sonogram. I can't wait to tell Winnie about this.

When I got in the car, I got a text from Win...

How was it? What happened?

I'll tell when I get there🙃

I was excited to have a child. Win and I always talked about having kids for the longest. When I got home I was eager to tell him that we're gonna be parents.

I made it to our room to Winwin on the computer.

"Winniiiieee." He turned around from the computer.

"So what happened, are you sick?" He said feeling my forehead.

"No its more than that and most likely you're gonna be excited as I am." I handed him the sonogram...

"I'm pregnant." I said excitedly.

"You're pregnant?" He said with a straight blank face which I got confused about. He usually be happy. Or so I thought...

"I can't. I-I-I can't do this Y/N. I can't be a father." Winwin got up and start to get his stuff.

"What are you doing? What are you upset for?"

"I not ready to have kids yet.
I still have a career."

"Why are you so mad? You were the one who brought up kids all the time."

"I never said I never wanted kids Y/N, I said NOT YET!"

"When is yet Winwin!? I don't wanna be 40 having my first child." I said crying at this point. He put all his stuff in the suitcase and zipped it up.

"I'm sorry Y/N but, I have to leave. I'm not ready to have kids yet." He was walking towards the front door.

"So that's it? You're gonna let us go down the drain for something YOU did. If you didn't want kids, why didn't you wear a condom?" I yelled at him. He looked at me one last time and left out the door.

He really left because he didn't want to be a father. After every he told me. Life lesson: Don't believe everything you hear

 Life lesson: Don't believe everything you hear