Naughty girl⚠️

Idol: Taeil
Group: NCT
Genre: Smut
Age gap(18-26) Do not read if not comfortable'

Idol: TaeilGroup: NCT Genre: Smut Age gap(18-26) Do not read if not comfortable'

You got a boyfriend named Taeil. You never told anyone about your relationship since he was way older than you. But you were way more secretive about the relationship when you were 17. Yes, you were a minor when you first got with him but y'all hid the relationship. The only person that knew about the relationship was your mom. She was uneasy with it but she trusted you.

You would text and FaceTime him. When you turned 18, that's when y'all physically seen each other. Luckily it was your senior year and Taeil said he will attend to your graduation. It was your graduation day and you saw Taeil.  Both of you waved at each other. It was 5 minutes before the ceremony was about to start. Your parents was finding a seat but luckily they found some seats.

"Excuse me sir, is someone sitting here?" Your mom asked Taeil. Believe it or not, your parents never knew what Taeil looked like.

"No, these seats are empty." He said and they sat down next to him. It was time for your name to be called. You walked on the stage and looked at crowd and saw your parents and Taeil sitting next to each other clapping for you.

(After the ceremony)

You met up with your parents, and you thought this was the perfect time for them to meet Taeil...

"Hey mom and dad, I want you to meet a special someone." You looked around to find Taeil and you saw him walking towards you.

"Mom, Dad this is Taeil, my boyfriend. Taeil these are my parents."

"This your boyfriend? This was him all this time? We sat next to him earlier." Your mom said.

"Nice to meet both of you." Taeil bowed and shook their hands.

"It's nice to meet you too but cann I ask you a question?" Your dad looked at Taeil.

"Sure."

"How old are you son?"

"Well we should go home and ask some of your questions." You dismissed the question.

"Me and Taeil will meet y'all at home. I'm riding with Taeil." You told your parents and they let you go with him. You noticed that it was drizzling outside.

(Time skip;Let's get to the point here ppl💀)

All of you were sitting down with each other, eating dinner with each other. Your parents were just talking to Taeil. You noticed that he was getting comfortable with them.

"What do you do for a living Taeil?"

"Well I'm in college right now to be a psychologist. I'm in my 4 year and I graduate next year." Taeil smiled at the end of his sentence.

"My question that was never answered since earlier, how old are you?"

"Oh I'm 26." He told your dad. Your dad just nodded in agreement. Dinner was over and Taeil was getting ready to go home.

""It was nice to meet you Taeil, I hope we can see you again soon." Your mom obviously liked Taeil. Dad was questioning. Taeil kissed your cheek and opened the door and seen that is was a thunderstorm. But it was a severe tornado warning.

"He can't go out there and the weather like this. Can he spend the night here?" You asked your parents.

"Yea, I suppose. The storm isn't going to stop til tomorrow morning." Taeil closed the door and got comfortable.

You were getting ready for bed. Your parents made Taeil sleep on the layout couch while you slept in your room for 'reasons'. You hated the fact but didn't try to argue with your parents. It's been about 2 hours since the house was shutdown and everybody was sleeping.

You slowly got out of bed and went crept your way downstairs to the living room where Taeil were. Taeil was dozing off till he felt another figure by his legs. He lifted the covers and saw you.

"What are you doing here. You know you aren't supposed to be down here."

"I couldn't sleep." You played with his waistband. He gripped your shoulders, stopping you.

"What are you doing? Not at your parents house. They will here us." You started to slide down his pants.

"Looks like we're going to manage our noise level."

"Naughty are you." You teasingly lick his tip while seductively staring at Taeil. He threw his head back and was gripping the sheets. Taeil was breathing heavy while moaning your name under his breath.

"S-stop teasi—" Taeil sentence was cut off by you taking him all in your mouth. Luckily for you, you had no gag reflex. You felt Taeil hands making their way to your hair. Taeil felt that he was close, he pushed your head down further. After a few minutes you felt his warm semen hit your tongue and swallowed it all.
Taeil flipped you both over causing him to be on top.

"Now real question is can you manage your noise level?" He said while hovering over you. He seen that you only had on your underwear for bottoms.

"So you planned this?"

"Maybe." He slid off your underwear and tossed them to the side. He rubbed his tip against your clit. You bit your lip to suppress your moans. Taeil slowly entered inside you. He started off at a slow pace. When Taeil hit your spot you desperately pleaded him to go faster.

"G-Go faster."

"Shouldn't we control our voices?" Taeil teased.

"I don't c-care just go f-faster." You really didn't care. You put your hands over mouth when Taeil went faster. Somehow, a few moans manage to slipped out but you did kept quiet.

"I'm close." You said. Taeil thrusts became sloppier. After you came, Taeil pulled out and came on all over your stomach and a little bit of your shirt. Taeil laid on the side of you.

"You should get back to your bedroom Y/N before your parents notice."

"All right. I'll see you in the morning." You gave him one last kiss and went upstairs to room.

Y'all should know wat I'm finna say😒 haven't updated in a month

Y'all should know wat I'm finna say😒 haven't updated in a month. I hate school and I'm changing my update schedule to 3-4 times a week til further notice. But I can't wait to write the next chapter. Haven't wrote angsty chapters in a while💀