Yuta pt 2

A continuation Of Stalker. Reread PT 1 to refresh memory.
(Yuta)

When you went to bed completely unaware that Yuta was under your bed. Yuta waited for about 30-1hr to come from under the bed. He sat next to you and caressed your cheek. He gave you your phone back and grabbed his phone.

"It's nice to know that you know about me princess." He left our your house. After that you never seen him again for about a few months. Yuta left your mind. You made a few friends along the way of your freshman year of college. So you definitely forgot about Yuta.

"Hey Y/N are you coming to my party tonight?" Your Friend Kento asked you.

"Yea I'll be there. I already got my outfit." You replied to him. You and Kento became friends on the first day of school. Well, Kento became with you. You were terrible with making friends but Kento loved making friends and you were that person. Later that day, he had introduced you to his friend group and you got along with them great. But you and Kento were partners in crime.

After school, you went to your apartment to get ready for the party. People said that he throw the best parties. This would be your first party since you didn't really care for parties. You got ready for the party. After you got in the shower, you decided to do your hair before putting on your dress.

(Your hair)

(Your hair)

(Your dress)

(Your dress)

You liked that Kento lived down the street from you so could walk there. It was a 5 minute walk but you didn't care. You left out your house and walked. As you walked you seen a black car drive past you. You just thought that they were going to the party so you didn't think of it. You were halfway there, you seen people were standing outside and going in. You was looking too much in the party that you didn't realize that someone was following you.

You felt a hand cover your mouth and grabbed your waist and picked you up from the ground. You were kicking but it seems like that didn't work. You were thrown into a car. You tried to open the car door but they were on childlock. The person got in the driver seat and turn the ignition. You looked at the rear view mirror to see it was Yuta. Your heart dropped to your feet.