Plus one

Idol: Namjoon/RM
Group: BTS
Genre: Fluff
SHORT
Haven't did a fluff in a while'

Idol: Namjoon/RMGroup: BTS Genre: FluffSHORTHaven't did a fluff in a while'

You looked down at the pregnancy test and your eyes widened. It was positive but you were nervous about Namjoon reaction. You knew that Namjoon always wanted kids but you didn't over look at that. The only thing that went through your mind was the negative. 'Joon might tell me to get an abortion; Joon might leave and never come back; etc.' You wasn't scared because you're pregnant, you were scared because you kept thinking Namjoon would leave. But you never know until you try.

Namjoon was in his studio room on vlive doing an album review. He was just about finished with it and ended it. You walked into the room where he was at. He turned around and seen you standing by the door.

"Y/N what's wrong? Why do you look so sad?" You made your way in front of Namjoon.

"Joon you know that we've been together for 5 years going on 6 in a couple of months right?"

"Of course. What's wrong, why are you asking such questions?"

"Well...here." You gave him the pregnancy test and Namjoon just stared at it. He looked at you then at the stick.

"I'm going to be a dad? I'm going to be dad!" He said in excitement and got up to hug you. This made you happy.

"What shall we name it."

"I don't even know the Gender yet."

"Let's think of unisex names." Let's say Namjoon was happy to have a child coming on the way.

(Few months later)

The 1st and 2nd trimesters was cool and a breeze. Despite the mood swings and midnight cravings and arguments with Namjoon from time to time. You also found out y'all were having a girl. You are 7 months and you are so over it. You just want it to be over it and wanted the baby out already. You and Namjoon was getting watching a movie before y'all went to bed. You were feeling contractions but you just blew them off and continued watched the movie.

By the time it was done, you and Joon got ready for bed. It was 3am and you were feeling more contractions. You sat on the edge of the bed holding your stomach. You felt warm liquid that went down your leg and you realized that your water had broken.

"Namjoon, Namjoon wake up." You shook his arm.

"Huh...What happened?"

"M-My water broke." Namjoon immediately got up and got the over night bag. He got himself and helped you get ready. Y'all got situated in the car and Namjoon drove down to the hospital.
(Let's pretend that Joon can drive💀💀)

You were in the delivery room waiting to deliver the baby. You were a few centimeters dilated, so the doctors told you, you had to push.

"You're doing good baby. Just push." Namjoon said as he held your hand. You started to push.

"AAAHHH-IT HURTS SO BAD!" You squeezed Namjoon's hand as you pushed.

"We see the head, it's crowning!"The doctor said. You took a mini break to catch your breath.

"Just think that when this is over with, we will have our baby girl in our hands." Joon said in your ear and wiped the sweat off your forehead.

"Let's start pushing again." You started to push and the baby come out some more.

"She's halfway out just one more push!" You did one big push and you heard tiny cries. You laid back on the bed and did sigh of relief. Namjoon went to cut the cord. A few minutes later, after the baby was cleaned off and weighed, the doctors gave you your baby. You shed tears of joy.

"She's so beautiful Y/N. What should we name her?"

"Let's name her Laylani."

After a few days, you were dismissed out the hospital and were at home. You and Joon was looking at Laylani sleeping inside the crib.

"We made a beautiful creation." Joon kissed your head and you both continued to admire her.

Yes Ik I haven't updated last week but I had a summative due in my classes but that's over now

Yes Ik I haven't updated last week but I had a summative due in my classes but that's over now. And yes Ik this chapter wasn't much but this was something to put me back in the game real quick. Anyways Happy black History month❤️❤️❤️

Moving on👀