Change of Heart

Idol:Suga/Yoongi
Group:BTS
Genre: Angst(ISH)/Fluff
SHORT

You heard the news that your sister had a baby recently

You heard the news that your sister had a baby recently. She had a boy named Hakeem.

(Little Hakeem)

(Little Hakeem)

You and Yoongi was visiting your sister (S/N) and her husband, Joshua. Yoongi and Josh was in the living room talking to each other while you was with your sister and the baby.

"One of these days I have to babysit him." You slightly squealed as you held Hakeem.

"Is this weekend too soon?" Your sister said. After the day was done you and Yoongi went home. After being with your sister and her baby made you have slight baby fever.

A few days later, you actually got to babysit Hakeem for a weekend and that's when the baby fever really got to you.

One day, both of you went clothes shopping. Yoongi was talking to to you but he also noticed that you were giving him one word answers or dry responses. He seen that you were out of the ordinary. Before he made a comment you told him you were going to look for your size in a different section and then you simply walked off.

As you're in the other section coincidentally, a rack of baby clothes and that made your heart jump. You were looking and smiling to yourself how cute they were. 'Awww' you said to yourself multiple of times. You start imagining about how you and Yoongi kids would look like. You got out your daydream and started looking for clothes

Later that night

Yoongi noticed that you were quiet practically all day. You were laying down in bed while browsing on your laptop and that's when he approached you.

"Y/N what's wrong? You've been quiet all day. Tell me what's the problem." You sighed and gave him your attention.

"You think we should add another bedroom?" Yoongi looked at you confusingly.

"We talked about that like 2 years ago. Why are you bringing that up now?"

"Don't act like that I was just asking incase we bring someone else in the house."

"Another person? Like who, my brother? That's ridiculous. What with the weird questions? Y/N talk to me." He sat next to you.

"....I want us to have a baby." Yoongi was taken aback from your response.

"Are you serious Y/N?"

"Yes. I know we talked about it in the past or whatever... I think now is the time." Yoongi looked at you and clears his throat.

"Have you thought about me Y/N?  Kids aren't just cute little play things. We actually have to take care of it and be there for it. It's not like it's a pet Y/N."

"What are you saying?"

Yoongi shook his head... "I'm saying no Y/N."

"Well ok." You got up and left the room.

"Y/N don't be like that." Yoongi said tried to bring you back but you still left. Yoongi knew he messed up.

You sat on the back porch just silently crying. Both you decided to give each other some space. After 30 minutes, Yoongi walked to the back porch where you were and sat next to you.

"Y/N, I know why you want a baby. You saw S/N and that made get baby fever."

"Actually Yoongi, it made me realize that how much you don't be at home. Even when you're here, you lock yourself in the studio all day so it really don't feel like you're actually here. At times I be bored when you're not here. Maybe having a baby would actually would actually be good. Not only for me, but for the both of us." You told him. Yoongi look away for a little bit, thinking to himself. Then he looked at you.

"Fine Y/N. We can have a baby."

"Really!?" Then Yoongi help one finger stopping your movements.

"But under one condition. My studio never, ever, ever...becomes a nursery. Let's go back in the house, it's chilly out here." He grabbed your hand taking you inside. You were just smiling to yourself at the moment.

I'm back😁Ik it's been like 10 years but I'm here

I also been considering changing the book name to AMBW imagines cuz I want to add some Thai actors but I'll add them if I have some takers

In other words: LETS PLAY BALL⚾️