Winwin pt 2

Pt 2 to Reacting to your pregnancy

Filler chapter
Short

After Winwin had left I started to cry more than I was. I couldn't believe that he left after he talked about having kids. And at that moment I realized, I have to focus on me and my kid.

5 years later

During the first year of my pregnancy it wasn't easy. I started at this beauty shop called Eve's beauty. I was the hair stylist. I did Different types or hair styles such as silk press, trims, braids, sew ins, dreads,etc.

After I had my beautiful daughter Candace, I decided to open up my own shop. When I had hired enough people for the shop, I wanted to be close to home so I decided to an in-home salon. After I opened my shop I met a boy named Lee Taemin. How? Well he went to my shop to get his hair dyed but, no one there didn't do dye except me. So he set an appointment with me and he came to my house. Usually my clients be silent watching tv or on their phones while I did their hair. Taemin on the other hand kept the conversation going.

I found out that like to dance and sing, which I found interesting. He also was a dance instructor at an academy. When he showed one of his performances that's when I started to like Taemin. We started to hang out with each other and got to know each other. He started to know Candace also. After 3 years later he proposed to me. We technically he first asked Candace can he marry me. She immediately said yes and excited about the idea.
So he's my fiancé and our wedding is next month.

Right now we're at the beach having a family time. Candace was building a sandcastle and Taemin on the side helping her.

"Hey do y'all want something to drink at the bar." I asked the two.

"Uhh I'll take a Seagram. The Jamaican'me happy flavor." Taemin said. And I already knew what Candace wanted. She's obsessed with apple juice. When I went to the bar to get our drinks and a few snacks I heard someone call my name, which was weird. I turned around and looked, it was Winwin. To be honest I forgot about him.

"Hey Y/N how are you?" He said awkwardly.

"Uh hi? What a coincidence that your here."

"Look Y/N I'm sorry for everything I-

"Win I know you're sorry for everything and as you should. I don't wanna seem like I'm blaming you but it was your fault. But don't worry I forgiven you already."

"Really? So can I see our child?"

"Oh no no no I misled you. Just because I forgave you doesn't mean you can come back. I would've let you come back if you came back before my labor but we don't get what we want. And besides, my fiancé took your spot. See ya Win. I grabbed our stuff and went back to my family.

"Look mommy, we finished the castle." Candace showed me. I gave her her apple juice and Taemin his Seagram. I'm glad I have them.

Sorry if it wasn't wat u expected