Free time⚠️

Idol: Kun
Group: NCT/WayV
Genre: Smut
Sorry if it's not detailed enough💀

Idol: KunGroup: NCT/WayVGenre: SmutSorry if it's not detailed enough💀

Having kids could be bittersweet for a lot of people. And it was definitely bittersweet for you and Kun. You and Kun had twins. Twin boys to be precise (Their names are Cairo  and Leo)

Being pregnant for 9 months and being hormonal wasn't a great combo for you. The first few month was kind of a struggle for you and Kun. It was only a struggle because y'all wasn't able to get some sexy time with each other. It was always that both of you were always tired or the twins crying would interrupt.

One night, after dealing with the kids all day, you managed to put the kids to bed early. You went to you and Kun's shared bedroom and saw him getting ready for bed.

"Going to bed so soon?" You said.

"Why, what do have in mind?" Kun said with a sly smirk.

"Stay right here, I got a surprise for you."

"I'm going to rock your world baby." You went to the bathroom to change into your new lingerie set you couldn't wait to wear it for Kun. Once you back into the room, you seen Kun passed out on the bed.

"Kun?" You called out to as you put your hand on his cheek. He was definitely done for the night.

"I guess it's ladies night." You went back to the bathroom to take off your lingerie set and just pleasured yourself for the night.

Time Skip

Fast forward to two weeks Kun parents came to visit y'all, well technically the kids. They were occupied with the kids all day that they offered to keep the twins for the weekend. You and Kun didn't hesitate to give the kids to his parents. Some weight has definitely has been lifted off y'all shoulders. After the kids left with his parents, You and Kun looked at each other...

"I'll start the bath." You said.

"I'll get the wine." Kun said. He went to grab a bottle wine and two wine glasses. He met up with you in the bathroom with the tub running with some bubbles inside. You saw that Kun had the Stella Rose wine.

"I see you got the good wine, I love where this is going."

"It's only us tonight, without no distraction." After the tub was filled, you and Kun got undressed and got in the tub. Y'all sat across from each other, with the wine poured in the glasses.