Racism

Idol: Lucas
Group: NCT/WayV/SuperM
Genre: Angst/Fluff
Short

Idol: Lucas Group: NCT/WayV/SuperMGenre: Angst/FluffShort

As you knew, Lucas was with SM entertainment. It was one of the biggest yet one of the worst companies on the chart. And also the most strictest. The company would let them barely do anything. They would also treat their foreign idols differently from their Korean idols. Lucas would experience this from time to time.

Even though he was one of the popular members in the group, but he would feel like he wasn't apart of the group. Fans on Twitter would make long threads on how SM were racist towards the foreign members. Lucas would read them at night while you were sleeping next him. Every time he would read them, he realized how true they were. None of them would be center. If they were center, it would barely be a second. Even though SM has the most Chinese idols but treat them badly.

When filming 'Make a wish';besides the beginning; he realized that he didn't appear til the middle of the song. Not only he wouldn't get a decent amount of lines, he would barely get screen time. When he went home that night to watch their new MV with you. You enjoy it all but Lucas on the other hand was highly disappointed with it.

He started to be insecure about himself. Can he really sing? Can he really dance? Is he really attractive? Lucas is known to be the loud and goofy boy and you loved him for that. But recently, you noticed that he wasn't his loud self. The next day, he confronted the manager.

"Manager I came to talk to you about something." The manager stopped what he was doing and paid attention to Lucas.

"What is it Lucas?"

"I just wanted to know if I can get more lines, along with more screen time?" It was a slight pause before the manager laughed in Lucas face.

"No you can't have more screen time or more lines." Lucas was taken back by his response.

"Wha-why?"

"Because, we can't have a Chinese center. Do You how terrible that would look? And if you're thinking that I'm lying ask Renjun. I told him the same thing." Lucas couldn't believe his ears. Would it actually look terrible.

"Maybe you could get a decent amount of lines if you didn't have that dark-skinned girl wrapped around your neck all the time." Lucas was so fed up with the bullshit the the manager said not only about him but about you too.

Later that night

You were too lazy to cook so you ordered pizza. Lucas grabbed his plate and grabbed his slices and went to go sit down. He was too quiet. Way too quiet. You had sparked up a conversation.

"How was your day?" Lucas gave you a cold stare.

"It was alright, nothing new." He said flatly.

"What do you mean nothing new? You've been very quiet lately. It's You don't even talk no more."

"C-Can we just eat!" He said as his voice got louder.

"Why are you so mad about it I was just asking a question."

"Fine, you wanna know why I'm so mad! ITS YOUR FAULT!" He pointed his long finger towards you.

"Me? What did I do?"

"BECAUSE YOURE THE REASON WHY THE COMPANY TREAT ME SO BADLY!" Lucas was so red. He was so mad that he broke down and cried. You walked to him and rubbed his hair while had squeezed your waist.

"Am I ugly Y/N? Am I really talented?" He sobbed. This saddens you because you never seen Lucas cry.

"Lucas who told you this?" After he calmed down he told you everything.

"Look Lucas, SM always treated their foreign idols terrible and this not a surprise. Look at some at some of the Chinese EXO members, a few of them left and I'm pretty sure it's the same reason. You might not have no lines and that's only because SM don't know how to use talent. They never knew how. You might not be center but you're my center. Your perfect inside and out."

"And you're perfect too Y/N. The manager don't know what he's talking about."

That moment in life when I realized that I'm terrible with endings and some chapters deserve a part 2😬😬